Lupin III Blue Jacket next spring

Started by goody2shoes, October 14, 2014, 05:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

:shakeshakeshake:....does anyone else not like how Goemon and Fujiko looks? :humhumhum:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

LumRanmaYasha

LumRanmaYasha

LumRanmaYasha

The Italian version of the opening has been leaked.

I'm hoping the song in the JP version is different. The animation for the series looks AMAZING though.

Foggle

Quote from: Cartoon X on July 19, 2015, 01:56:20 PM
I'm hoping the song in the JP version is different.
It probably will be. I've seen some Italian Lupin fans saying that they always change the OP for their domestic releases. :)

Going to try not to watch the opening so I don't sully my first impression with the wrong song!

gunswordfist

I was planning on not watching it due to wanting to go in completely blind. It's hard waiting for this show to come out though.

gunswordfist: Remember Sully when I promised to I could wait long for this?

Sully: Yeah, you did!

gunswordfist: I lied.

gunswordfist

Whoa, less than one week until the Italy premiere..And I was just thinking, "Why isn't this out yet?" from looking at the same tumblr that reminded me this.

LumRanmaYasha

New trailer! It confirms that the japanese premiere date will be October 1st.

gunswordfist

Thanks for the info because I'm going in mostly blind now so no trailer for me. :kabapu:

VLordGTZ

October can't come soon enough (or Saturday if someone subs the Italian dub).  ;D

gunswordfist

Or is I master the Italian language by then!

LumRanmaYasha

Saw the first ep. It was great fun! Felt pretty much like a classic episode of the Red Jacket series, just with the updated character designs and the art style of TWCFM, and better animation. Rebecca seems like a fun addition as a recurring character, and it seems like there'll be a story arc of some sort to this season, which is pretty intriguing. Overall, though, this new series just promises to be classic Lupin goodness, which is just what I was hoping for, so I'm pretty stoked.

VLordGTZ

Yeah, it was a pretty solid start.  It looks like Blue Jacket is going to be a lot of fun.  ;D