The Greatest Anime Music Theme Ever Tournament (2015)

Started by gunswordfist, April 09, 2015, 04:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

Sorry, I forgot. I'm watching Ant Man right now, and I'll be eating dinner afterwards. I'll vote within four hours.

gunswordfist

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Texting while in the theater is bad manners. Don't they force one of those asinine "turn your phone off" promos down your throat before every movie starts? Or maybe that's only obligatory in my state. Hmmmm....:thinkin:

Also, IGN gave it an 8.7/10, GSF.

Of course, it's IGN, so nobody really cares what they think, either way.

LumRanmaYasha

The movie didn't start until 7:00pm. As you can see from the post-time, I had seven minutes to spare until the anthropomorphic M&M's came on to do their dumb fake movie trailer thing to tell me to turn off my phone. Or do you guys really care that I didn't pay attention to all the iphone and coke commercials that already air all the time on tv?  ::)

gunswordfist

Spark Of Spirit

Did you film any part of the movie?

Just curious. :>
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Spark Of Spirit

gunswordfist

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on July 16, 2015, 10:12:34 PM
Did you film any part of the movie?

Just curious. :>

No. Just cough up ten bucks and go see it yourself, you cheapskate.  ::)

gunswordfist

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Cartoon X on July 16, 2015, 10:00:35 PM
The movie didn't start until 7:00pm. As you can see from the post-time, I had seven minutes to spare until the anthropomorphic M&M's came on to do their dumb fake movie trailer thing to tell me to turn off my phone. Or do you guys really care that I didn't pay attention to all the iphone and coke commercials that already air all the time on tv?  ::)

Ah, so Canada gets that M&M commercial too. I was curious about that. :P