E3 2015

Started by Spark Of Spirit, May 18, 2015, 11:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Of course it's mobile. :wth:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Ubisoft has a ton of good properties...and only showed 3 good games.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: gunswordfist on June 15, 2015, 06:20:39 PM
Ubisoft has a ton of good properties...and only showed 3 good games.
How many crappy memes and bad jokes did they spout? I long stopped watching Ubisoft because of the cringeworthiness.

Anyway, first demo I'm trying is Mutant Mudds Super Challenge. It's a challenge, all right. If you aren't a fan of hard platforming challenge, I don't recommend it. But it's pretty great.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

The best demos so far are RIVE, Freedom Planet, and Mutant Mudds Super Challenge. I highly recommend them to anyone with Wii U as they are quite awesome.

I'm still waiting for the last four to download, but those are easily the best I've played of the bunch.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Freedom Planet is really good!

Spark Of Spirit

I saw the footage of Dalek playing it on the channel, but playing it yourself is something else. It's a nice celebration of 16-bit Genesis fro Sonic to Ristar to Rocket Knight Adventures. It's quite fun.

RIVE was a pleasant surprise. What I said earlier still applies. Take Blaster Master, R-Type, and Metroid, and throw them in a blender and you get RIVE. Who knew the Toki Tori guys could do something like this? I didn't.

gunswordfist

Final Fantasy 7, Guerilla Games making a non-FPS, The Last Guardian still alive...a lot of people have been proven wrong today. It's not over yet and Sony has won for me.

Foggle

Sony literally just won E3 for the rest of eternity.

Shenmue 3
Final Fantasy 7 Remake
The Last Guardian

All they need now is Half-Life 3 and this will literally be the E3 of legend.

Spark Of Spirit

Glad I convinced my dad to get a PS4.

Some good stuff to play.

Still don't give a crap about TLG, though.

Peanutbutter

Glad Last Guardian is still alive, I thought the demo looked great.

Foggle

They actually acknowledged Yakuza 5, and they stole Call of Duty content exclusivity from Microsoft. Speaking of which, CODBLOPS 3's multiplayer looks... fun. Really fun. It doesn't even look like CoD; it looks like Quake mixed with Mirror's Edge. What the hell even is this.

Morpheus and Disney Infinity stuff aside, this is quite honestly the greatest E3 conference I've ever seen. Sony did it. They won.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Funny how Shenmue 2 was an XBOX exclusive, and when the game developed a strong cult following over the years, Microsoft never showed any actual interest in trying to make it an exclusive series.

Now Sony snagged it up and Microsoft will live to regret not doing that themselves.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on June 15, 2015, 09:19:16 PMSony did it. They won.
Did they announce a new Madden? I'm sorry, but EA won.

Avaitor

I'm looking for some sailors.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit