ReCore

Started by Daikun, June 17, 2015, 07:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

It seems like everyone pretty much skipped over the trailer to this game during E3 coverage.

Aside from Mighty No. 9, Keiji Inafune also has a new IP--an Xbox One exclusive called ReCore. Retro Studios Armature, the ex-Retro development team behind Metroid Prime, is also working on this.

Check out the trailer here. Expect a 2016 release.

EDIT: Fixed.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Daikun on June 17, 2015, 07:08:11 PM
It seems like everyone pretty much skipped over the trailer to this game during E3 coverage.

Aside from Mighty No. 9, Keiji Inafune also has a new IP--an Xbox One exclusive called ReCore. Retro Studios, the development team behind Metroid Prime, is also working on this.

Check out the trailer here. Expect a 2016 release.
Armature is working on this, not Retro. Armature are ex-Retro guys who made that Batman Arkham Blackgate game a while ago.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daikun

gunswordfist

I wonder what genre this game will be.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

It's impossible to know from this trailer. I'd go with a metroidvania since Armature seem to like them.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Nel_Annette

It does look interesting. If they had included a bit more, like some gameplay, I honestly think I would have been as excited for this as I am for that Horizon: Zero Dawn game.

gunswordfist

Horizon does look good. I hope they reveal ReCore's gameplay soon.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody