Why did you choose your Avatar and/or Signature?

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 18, 2011, 11:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Commode

I brought jawbreakers to all, so to all a good night!
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Kiddington

This is what you'd call "classing things up".

(yeah, I know this meme is as old as the hills. AND I DON'T CARE.)

Daxdiv

I wanted more Kinnikuman, that is all. I just love this pose from Opening 4 as it does show his growth from the beginning of the series where he went from a bumbling idiot to a bad ass.

gunswordfist

Just found Orioto's page (yes I suck) and saw that he posted this Phantasy Star IV art on his tumblr. Yep, going in my sig. Then I just throw an Alys pic in my avatar.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

For my new Avatar, I picked it because I was getting tired of my old one (though Robert T. Sturgeon is still awesome, and my favorite side-character in a Ninja Gaiden game by far), and recently I've become a fan of Sparkster. And, when I say that, I don't just mean the game series because I've only played the first game so far (Rocket Knight Adventures), but of the character/mascot as well. I can't believe I missed out on this series when I was a kid. The first game at the very least is EASILY Mario and Sonic-tier in terms of both quality and in terms of its representative character. To be honest, though, I would have much preferred an avatar of Axle Gear, but I couldn't find a really good one for it.

For my sig....if you can't figure out why I'm using this sig, then you clearly don't know me at all. :sly:

Foggle

Love the sig! :lol: I still need to play RKA. I'll get around to it one of these days...

Kiddington

Totally random. Somehow, I was recently reminded of Time Squad and its existence, and thus, here we are.

Still can't find anything cool to put in my sig, though (which has been noticeably empty for quite some time now). The internet is letting me down.

Daxdiv

This thread reminds me I should update my signature with my other current habits in gaming.

gunswordfist

The Turtles pic is from deviantart and I decided to add my favorite character from the extremely underrated cartoon Legion Of Superheroes, Timber Wolf.
EDIT: Fixed the picture size and thanks Joe Vriens for drawing it in the first place.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Kiddington

So for whatever reason, my previous avatar lasted all of about a week. Not sure if this just an error on my end or what, but it doesn't appear to be showing up anymore. I dunno, the website I found it on must be having issues or something.

...anyway, sticking with the general theme of obscure Cartoon Network robots that nobody cares about, I've decided on Robot Jones this time around. I don't even know why; I never liked this show at all (although the animation was kinda quirkey, and had its own surreal charm I guess). So yeah.

Foggle

Ugh. I hated that show. And I had forgotten about it until you brought it up. :srs: