Why did you choose your Avatar and/or Signature?

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 18, 2011, 11:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay L. Corbell

Because it's and avatar I made for my Deviantart, which I never use so I might as well use it here.

Also you couldn't see the face on the teeth on my last avatar and it made me sad.

Commode

Christmas time again, eh?  Comeau will be back later.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Spark Of Spirit

Woo, Christmas!

Yeah, I've been reading a lot of Chesterton as you can tell from my sig.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

DID SOMEONE SAY SMISSMAS?

Well I went with Scout from last years TF2 Comic, A Smissmas Story, which probably is my favorite TF2 comic ever made.

Kiddington

Because the world demands a proper Christmas avatar, and I finally found a good one (what can I say, too lazy to make my own).

Also, I stole my sig from Dax. WHAT OF IT.

Foggle

Quote from: Kiddington on December 18, 2012, 01:15:40 PM
Also, I stole my sig from Dax. WHAT OF IT.
I didn't know Dax invented the Photobucket 404 image. :sly:

Kiddington

Lord Dalek

Kiddington

Christmas is over, and it's time for something new... so why not a custom Ramona Flowers DONE BY BRYAN LEE O'MALLEY HIMSELF? WITH ORANGE/RED-ISH HAIR?!?!?!?!

They're free to use off of his tumblr, so... yeah.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Hime

I chose this signature because of my currently watched anime, K.

And the character's is kinda sly to me :Shii:

Foggle

Quote from: Hime on December 31, 2012, 12:21:47 PM
I chose this signature because of my currently watched anime, K.
What do you think of it? The first episode had some pretty slick art/animation stuff going on, wasn't really feeling the writing though. Interested in your opinion, since I assume you've watched more than just part 1!

Nel_Annette

To remind myself that Bomberman once had good games with well-designed characters, as opposed to being dead in the water now.  :frown:

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rynnec

At least they're slowly redeeming themselves with Metal Gear Rising and greenlighting ZOE 3.

Now they just have to make a proper Bomberman game and a Lunar Knights sequel and they'll be forgiven.