Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous

Started by Markness, January 19, 2021, 02:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markness

I thought this show was going to be kiddie due to the art style and the silly looking moments in one of the trailers before properly watching the show. However, upon binge watching the whole season, I found it enjoyable and it was far less kiddie than I thought it was going to be. I actually enjoyed it more than the Jurassic World films due to the good clean fun vibe and the characters for the most part were relatable. Did anyone else here besides me watch it?

Markness

Since I posted this, four seasons have aired. It's taken the JW franchise in a new direction. I thought the fourth season would be the last but a fifth is likely around the corner.

LisaMartin

Quote from: Markness on January 19, 2021, 02:04:24 PMI thought this show was going to be kiddie due to the art style and the silly looking moments in one of the trailers before properly watching the show. However, upon binge watching the whole season, I found it enjoyable and it was far less kiddie than I thought it was going to be. I actually enjoyed it more than the Jurassic World films due to the good clean fun vibe and the characters for the most part were relatable. Did anyone else here besides me watch it?
It's not uncommon for people to make assumptions about a show based on its art style or marketing materials, so it's always refreshing to hear that those assumptions can be proven wrong through actually watching the content.