Sym-Bionic Titan

Started by gunswordfist, February 01, 2011, 05:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

"Season 2" of CN's best new cartoon starts tomorrow so don't forget to watch the it.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I didn't forget to watch. Now I feel sad because this time slot is looking like the kiss of death for the show and its starting to hit its stride.

gunswordfist

They better not even think about cancelling this show.

gunswordfist

Last night's episode was simply incredible. Whoever is not watching this show is really missing out.

Daxdiv

I still question why last night's episode wasn't the first episode aired? This made more sense than just dropping the team off on Earth.

Spark Of Spirit

I don't know, every time I see legitimate complaints about the show, I turn around and watch it... and I just get engrossed in it.

Genndy always has a way of hitting the right marks with me.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Yeah,GT does it for me as well.

Spark Of Spirit

Just saw Escape From Galaluna...

Holy shit.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Would you say that it was the most epic episode of Sym-Bionic Titan? Cause if you don't there is something wrong with you.

Spark Of Spirit

There's no question about that. I mean, DAMN, that was awesome.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I think a big problem with the show is that there's just way too many plot threads, characters and conflicts surrounding the main cast that there's no way any of it can properly be developed in a single season. Not to mention when people hear the summary of the show, you'd expect a little more action than a 5 minute fight at the end.

I enjoy what I'm seeing so far, but I just wish they'd move away from the adjusting to school life stuff and focus on the Galaluna invasion, Solomon and the G3, that one shadowed figure from episode 12, and the Earth's army against Titan.

gunswordfist

Escape From Galaluna was such an awe-inspiring episode. A very refreshing surprise. I had no clue what we were in for.

I love how Gennedy and crew handles flash back episode. No hitting the alarm clock in present then pulling back and showing a Galalunian clock...erm, bad example but yeah, I like the lack of time splicing BS. It's just them showing the past.

Daxdiv

Bad news everyone! Looks like Sym-Bionic Titan has been canceled. There was no mention of it at this year's Upfront and from what I've been told, some of the staff on the show are linking to Facebook petitions about saving the show.

You can still catch the remaining episodes on Saturday after an All New Pokémon: Black and White. But after those episodes are up, it looks like Sym-Bionic Titan is done for on the network

Spark Of Spirit

Yeah, such a piss off. At least one more season would have been good enough for everyone involved... Ugh, just when it looked like CN was getting it together.

This upfront was pretty lousy.

Dr. Insomniac

And instead of that, we get Problem Solverz and another HOG awards.

God, are these guys masochists or what?