What are you currently playing? 4.0

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, December 27, 2010, 05:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Oh, I am. It's actually really easy to do. Even something you're capable of. :thumbup:

P.S. talon is a blithering idiot.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

talonmalon333

Quote from: gunswordfist on August 12, 2012, 08:27:54 PM
Oh, I am. It's actually really easy to do. Even something you're capable of. :thumbup:

P.S. talon is a blithering idiot.

Thanks for explaining your joke with that P.S part. Cause, you know, it wasn't lame enough already.

Even if I was being ignored on this site (which is blatantly wrong, if only because you responded to me, and have done so on multiple accounts... God, you're retarded), at least I'm not being ignored in real life. Unlike some of us, anyway. :humhumhum:

Foggle

Quote from: talonmalon333 on August 14, 2012, 01:15:25 PM
(which is blatantly wrong, if only because you responded to me, and have done so on multiple accounts...
I knew gsf and E-K were the same person!

Avaitor

Welp, there goes the secret behind our greatest attraction.

I guess it's time to close the board, people. It's been a fun 4 years.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

talonmalon333

Don't worry, Avaitor. We still haven't revealed the truth of who I am...

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

gunswordfist

Kiddington

Kirby's Dream Land 3 is a really fun little game. Playing through it again, I had kinda forgotten how much I liked it. I know it gets derided at times for not living up to Super Star, but in its own right, it's very enjoyable.

The art style is hit or miss for most people, but I love it myself (kinda that faded, crayon look); it's very cute, and fits the theme of the game well. The animal sidekicks are also a lot of fun, and the power combinations are almost unlimited thanks to them.

Very underrated, IMO.

talonmalon333

gunswordfist

Some time over the last week or two, I beat Spelunky (PC). Fun little very hard indie game. I played the demo to the 360 game shortly before that and when I came back I got around to playing it again. It's fun noticing all of the changes and improvements.

Avaitor

Wow this thread has a lot of pages. Maybe we should close it and do a 5.0 lol

But I found the Wii version of RE 4 at a pawn shop for $4 today. I'm in the mood for a game now, and since I don't want to hook up my Gamecube, I'm trying to decide between this, Epic Mickey, or MadWorld, all of which are still unplayed in my collection.

New blog!

Foggle

Resident Evil 4 is far and away the best of that lot. MadWorld is also fantastic, though.

gunswordfist

A new thread after this page would be fine. Make sure the OP is interesting enough to make people want to post.

Avaitor

Yeah, hitting 100 pages is enough incentive to retire this thread and start a new one.

To the new thread!

New blog!