The Pokemon Topic

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 27, 2010, 06:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

I have played little to none of the game. I definitely still want to.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Nel_Annette

It horrifies me and I want it. I love LA Noire and the murder mysteries were the best part of the last two Assassin's Creeds, so I'm pretty much perpetually in the mood for mystery games.

gunswordfist

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Still want to know who's no. 1!!

Foggle

Foggle

Commode

All that creepy Pikachu does is remind me of Seth MacFarlane's Ted.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Commode

Also I pre ordered this bad boy

i very nearly bit on one of the Animal Crossing New 3DS bundles a few weeks back, but I held off and now I'm glad I did.  I just hope these VC releases have all the glitches intact, gonna get my Missingno on.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Daxdiv

Quote from: Commode on January 31, 2016, 05:27:51 AM
Also I pre ordered this bad boy

i very nearly bit on one of the Animal Crossing New 3DS bundles a few weeks back, but I held off and now I'm glad I did.  I just hope these VC releases have all the glitches intact, gonna get my Missingno on.

I am so looking forward to sitting on my TM for Thunderbolt, Ice Beam and all the other OP items and give it to everyone!

What, you mean to tell me you only used the glitch on Rare Candy? You poor fools, you could have had it all! Was pretty good for abusing in Stadium.

Nel_Annette

Yeah, I have the TriForce Heroes New 3DS XL but I couldn't help but pre-order the Pokemon one.

Spark Of Spirit

LumRanmaYasha

New promo for Sun & Moon.

It's hilarious to me that the mascot of the Sun version is itself weak to fire types. :lol:

gunswordfist

I thought that would be brought up  :D