Recent Game Purchases

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, April 13, 2011, 04:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neomysterion X. Prime

Every good video game section of a forum should have something like this.

My recent purchases for this month:
Classic NES Series: Dr. Mario (GBA)
ToeJam and Earl (Genesis)
Kabuki Quantum Fighter (NES)
Cybernator (SNES)
Pocky & Rocky with Becky (GBA)

Took me forever to seek out ToeJam and Earl and Kabuki Quantum Fighter. Pocky & Rocky with Becky was a pretty good inexpensive find that I came across at a GameStop recently, since they're no longer taking GBA titles anymore, so why not buy it before the chance fades away.  ;)

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

The last game I bought was DMC4, which I got used for $10 at a local Game Stop about a few weeks ago. Its certainly not a bad purchase since I got it for such a cheap price, but I probably would have been ticked off if I bought the game for full-price and realized just how many annoyances I would have with Nero's gameplay (to be fair though I'm starting to get used to him, so he can still be fun to play with, but I think that I will always prefer Dante over Nero).

Spark Of Spirit

Warning guys who might want a Wiimotion Plus for Zelda, Red Steel 2 (with Wiimotion Plus) is $19.99 now. This way you can get a sweet underrated game and pay less for Zelda when it comes out!

I got GoldenEye with the Classic Controller Pro for a similar deal. Can't wait to try it out!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Picked up Saints Row 2 for $5. Always wanted to try this game, and the price was certainly reasonable! :joy:

Angus

Quote from: Desensitized on April 13, 2011, 02:23:53 PM
Warning guys who might want a Wiimotion Plus for Zelda, Red Steel 2 (with Wiimotion Plus) is $19.99 now. This way you can get a sweet underrated game and pay less for Zelda when it comes out!

Where's that deal? I see game only for Red Steel 2 for 19.99 at Target.com
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Angus on April 13, 2011, 08:16:51 PM
Quote from: Desensitized on April 13, 2011, 02:23:53 PM

Where's that deal? I see game only for Red Steel 2 for 19.99 at Target.com

I saw it at Walmart. Would have grabbed it myself I didn't already get it.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Neomysterion X. Prime

I scored a copy of Rock 'N Ball for the NES (with manual) earlier today, along with a copy of the obscure Tombs & Treasure for the NES that was left unnoticed for months after first seeing it on the shelf. o_O

Now rounding off my NES collection to 75 different titles...