E3 2011 Thread

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, May 12, 2011, 04:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on June 06, 2011, 11:46:38 PM
E3 really hasn't helped cure my apathy towards video games this year.

Tomorrow's another day though. Someone please give me a reason to buy another game at full price please.
Rayman Origins didn't even crack a smile from you?

Oh well, there's always KoFXIII, right? I heard this one is a complete game.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Also, Twisted Metal looked really good and I'm keeping my eye on Prototype 2.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Quote from: Desensitized on June 06, 2011, 05:17:13 PM
Foggle: Furious Four.

Are you okay? Post if you're okay!  :shakeshakeshake:
Okay. I love Gearbox, and I love Brothers In Arms, but... what the FUCK was that? Sure, it looks like it'll be fun and exciting, but it also looks NOTHING like the series I've come to know and love. :srs:

gunswordfist

I'm not really going to be the first person here to mention Wii U, am I?

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I was surprised to hear that Ninja Gaiden 3 and Darksiders 2 will be among other launch titles on the Wii U. But, damn....I think I know what I'm getting next (not that I care enough about NG3 anymore, but the Wii U just looks fucking amazing). Well, time to start saving up....

Spark Of Spirit

Wii U is a dumb name, but it had some good announcements and is fully BC with the Wii.

Cross compatible Smash Bros. for 3DS and WU sound awesome to me. Also, Super Mario 3DS looks like a Mario 3/Galaxy combo which is killer.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Yes! New trailer for Skyward Sword and Kirby! :D

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on June 07, 2011, 01:04:34 PM
Well, time to start saving up....

Attaboy.

Spark Of Spirit

Ninty released 3D trailers for all their 3DS games shown at E3. I'm downloading them as a I type this.

gunswordfist

The only thing I liked from the Nintendo press conference is Link's Awakening being downloadable and other Gameboy Color games for Virtual Console. About fucking time.

Watching Sony's press conference now. I loved the Uncharted 3 gameplay and Resistance 3 is coming up next.

talonmalon333

Nintendo's was great. I give it an 8.5/10.

Spark Of Spirit

I just noticed that Aliens Colonial Marines confirms both Unreal Engine on the system and that the screen will be the greatest use possible for an Aliens game.

Motion fucking tracker.

Love you, Gearbox. don't dissapoint.

Spark Of Spirit

As for Halo remake, G4 confirmed they are tweaking level design slightly to make "some areas" more navigatable. He specified the Library after Sessler brought it up.

That's all I freaking wanted.

Spark Of Spirit

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Desensitized on June 07, 2011, 04:47:26 PM
As for Halo remake, G4 confirmed they are tweaking level design slightly to make "some areas" more navigatable. He specified the Library after Sessler brought it up.

That's all I freaking wanted.

FUCK YES! This is a day one buy for me already!

Foggle