Butch Hartman's shows

Started by Eddy, July 03, 2011, 09:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Dr. Insomniac

Also saw that AJ and Crocker were back. Kinda weird since I thought this was meant to be more of a clean slate revival.

Avaitor

I dunno, this seems like a better way to pander adults that grew up with the original than when the live-action show referenced South Park. I'm still not interested, but it's making people happy to see a grown up/renamed Poof and what AJ is up to.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

I do find them inserting AJ in the reboot a little funny because of how they phased him out, along with several other characters, in the later seasons of the Fairly OddParents Does make me wonder what other characters they'll throw old fans a bone with.

Daikun

Quote from: Daxdiv on July 27, 2024, 10:05:48 PMI do find them inserting AJ in the reboot a little funny because of how they phased him out, along with several other characters, in the later seasons of the Fairly OddParents Does make me wonder what other characters they'll throw old fans a bone with.

Since Poof is back, a grown-up Foop might be interesting to see.

Avaitor

Quote from: Daxdiv on July 27, 2024, 10:05:48 PMI do find them inserting AJ in the reboot a little funny because of how they phased him out, along with several other characters, in the later seasons of the Fairly OddParents Does make me wonder what other characters they'll throw old fans a bone with.
I'd be surprised if we don't at least see Chester to go with AJ. And you could probably bet on if Timmy is married to either Tootie or Trixie.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Speaking of Timmy, it's funny Cosmo and Wanda seem to have an emotionally healthier relationship without him. Just adds to the idea they never really proved that It's a Wishful Life episode wrong.