Super Smash Bros.

Started by Spark Of Spirit, April 28, 2012, 09:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on July 22, 2013, 05:24:47 AM
That Kingdom Hearts game on the GBA says otherwise.
One game. One. Who cares?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Snake was only added because Kojima begged him to be in. I doubt he'll be in again considering how frosty Konami has been to Nintendo since 2007 or so when the deal was originally made.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Avaitor on July 22, 2013, 12:45:11 PM
Three, actually.

Rynnec

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on July 22, 2013, 02:43:56 PM
Three, actually.

And of those three, only one of them was really needed or relevant to the overall plot.

talonmalon333

I'll miss Snake in the next game.

Dr. Insomniac

I still miss Dr. Mario.

talonmalon333

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on July 22, 2013, 02:53:58 PM
I still miss Dr. Mario.

He's still there. He just decided to stick with his plumber suit because going out as a doctor made no sense. :humhumhum:

Foggle

Quote from: Rynnec on July 22, 2013, 02:48:32 PM
Three, actually.

And of those three, only one of them was really needed or relevant to the overall plot.
Metal Gear only had four Nintendo games, one of which is MG in name only, one of which is a remake, one of which is non-canon, and one of which is an inferior port from the MSX.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on July 22, 2013, 05:04:23 PM
Three, actually.

Metal Gear only had four Nintendo games, one of which is MG in name only, one of which is a remake, one of which is non-canon, and one of which is an inferior port from the MSX.
Kojima specifically asked.

Ain't no one in Square Enix gonna ask.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Quote from: Foggle on July 22, 2013, 05:04:23 PM
Three, actually.

Don't forget the weak port Snake Eater 3D. :D

Nel_Annette

>_>
<_<

I'd take Crono or Magus over Sora any day. God I'd love having those characters in SSB.

Eddy

Hell, Snake was going to be in Melee. But time constraints made him have to get cut from the roster, hence why he was in Brawl. If Kojima still really wants Snake in Smash 4 I think that's going to be the only way he's going to get in. Otherwise, he's gone.

talonmalon333

Toon Link confirmed for the new Smash Bros. The real Toon Link, not that "thing" that we got in SSB Brawl.

http://www.gengame.net/2013/09/toon-link-confirmed-for-smash-bros-on-wii-u-and-3ds/

Spark Of Spirit

Wow, I was almost certain he would have gotten cut. I like him better than normal Link, anyway. (Mostly because Link has never been all too good in Smash)

Eddy

A lot of people are mad about this because BAW CLONES but as someone who loved Toon Link, hated being regular Link, and thought for certain Toon Link was going to be cut, I couldn't be happier. Really, I don't consider Link and Toon Link to be clones at all. They may have similar moves but the two of them play completely different from each other.