Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldstar

Hello. This is Goldstar. Some of you may remember me from the Toon Zone Forums when I went be the user name of Blackstar. *Hears the sounds of boos and hisses and ducks*

Wait! Hear me out! Before you look for something heavy to throw at me, let me just say that I've been lurking here for a while since...that day..., and I've been wanting to talk about toons in a nice, friendly atmosphere with like minded individuals. I'm not here to troll or to generate chaos. Since my banning from TZ, I've buried the name Blackstar and all of the negativity that came to be associated with it. That guy is dead (figuratively speaking). I'll just pop in from time to time and give the odd opinion on cartoons and other things, M'kay?
The Star Twins + cartoons + geek speak =Twinsanity!

Dr. Insomniac

Foggle

Welcome Black 'n Goldstar! Hope you enjoy your stay at AR. :joy:

Avaitor

Welcome aboard, GS. I wonder if you rmember any of us from tv.com, before tz.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Hey, I remember you from TV.com! Welcome to the site. Everyone on this board (except for GSF :bleh: ) is friendly and respectful of all other members, so you don't have to worry about good discussions getting ruined by any jerks or anything like that...once again, except for GSF. :>

Spark Of Spirit

Hey, I used to be "Desensitized" by I've also changed my name and attitude.

Welcome to AR!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Don't worry about the past GS. I think its safe to say most of us are over the drama filled TZ days.

Anyway, welcome aboard.

Foggle

So is it a good thing that I never really posted on TZ, then?

Peanutbutter

Well, since Goldstar is here now and the page where I originally introduced myself got deleted (for certain reasons) I'm Kindness King on TZ; so once again hey y'all!  :D

Daxdiv

Quote from: Foggle on April 19, 2012, 07:16:27 PM
So is it a good thing that I never really posted on TZ, then?

Si Senor. Si it is.  Hell, I pretty much losing my drive to visit tz these days anyway.

Welcome aboard anyway Goldstar.

gunswordfist

Name..sounds familiar. Nah, it can't be. Welcome to this hospitable forum, stranger.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on April 19, 2012, 05:58:12 PM
Hey, I remember you from TV.com! Welcome to the site. Everyone on this board (except for GSF :bleh: ) is friendly and respectful of all other members, so you don't have to worry about good discussions getting ruined by any jerks or anything like that...once again, except for GSF. :>
At least you called me by my name this time. ;D

Kiddington

Hey there! Welcome aboard!

gunswordfist

Quote from: Peanutbutter on April 19, 2012, 07:27:09 PM
Well, since Goldstar is here now and the page where I originally introduced myself got deleted (for certain reasons) I'm Kindness King on TZ; so once again hey y'all!  :D
Welcome to the site! Also, blame it on Foggle. He's the website's pinata.

Goldstar

Quote from: Avaitor on April 19, 2012, 05:50:17 PM
Welcome aboard, GS. I wonder if you rmember any of us from tv.com, before tz.

Yes, I remember you, Gunswordfist and Ensatsu-ken from TV.com. You were a Dark Lord then, IIRC.
The Star Twins + cartoons + geek speak =Twinsanity!