Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Quote from: Daxdiv on September 23, 2013, 07:20:42 PM
This makes me wonder if Homura is the first fan of AR's YT channel that signed up here.
Probably. I'm going to make a channel trailer soon, and I'll try to direct people to the forum from that.

Micki!

Welcome aboard Homura Akemi, hope you're gonna like the place, I am so happy the thaumatropy videos actually lead people here, you should definitely check out the other videos of the ThaumatropyArchive channel on youtube if you haven't already :D
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

talonmalon333

Welcome to AR! Don't feed the GSF.

Lord Il

Welcome to AR, Homura Akemi!

Would you like to make a contract wi- Oh, RIGHT.. :sweat:

Should you have any questions pertaining to AR, give me a PM.
Enjoy your stay!

gunswordfist

....we have a youtube channel? Welcome Homura. ;D
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Insomniac

Lan

And yes, this has been on show in the window of my wallet since 2002.

Some of you may recognize me. I quit the forum back in October 2010 because I stupidly ended up in the spoilers section- despite the warning labels. I decided to nip it in the bud and ban myself from the forum and therefore spoilers. I send this nice message to the mod to let them know i would be back-

QuoteIt occurred to me after I left that it may have seemed a little rash of me to leave so suddenly. So just to clear up some points, I have no ill will against the forum. It just occurred to me that I hate spoilers for ongoing series. I left the forum to nip the problem in the bud, before I found out something worse.

None of us are sure, but its looking like Excel Saga is in the stages of wrapping up, so leaving now to keep me 100% clueless regarding the finale would be for the best. I was stupid to visit that clearly marked spoiler alert topic, but a mistake is a mistake. Now I can't make that mistake again.

I'll be back when the final English volume is released (and hopefully it will be)

and yes- IM BACK!

:il_rope:

LumRanmaYasha

Welcome to Animation Revelation, Lan!  :el_hail:

Foggle

Welcome back Lan! I missed you after you left! :el_hail:

I wish I was cool enough to have one of those ID cards, but I think I got into Excel Saga too late. :il_hahaha:

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Lord Il

Hi Lan! Good to see you again.

Since that time you left we thought it further necessary to install a proper spoiler tag mod at the old excelsagaforum.com(.org) board. But we also have it here for use at AR as well.

If you have any questions regarding AR, give me a PM.
Welcome back. :e_hail:

Quote from: Foggle on October 08, 2013, 12:37:09 PM
I wish I was cool enough to have one of those ID cards, but I think I got into Excel Saga too late. :il_hahaha:
Probably only by a few years, though. :e_wink:

I recall ADV Films and Pioneer being generous with those little goodies they threw in with some of their releases. Unlike much of today, one didn't need to buy limited editions of anything in order to get this stuff. I miss those days.

King Hippo

Hey guys.

You may remember me as that jerk GaryPotter. I closed my account a while ago because I had gotten bored, but I decided to come back with a new identity.

And don't worry Avaitor, I won't mention Toon Zone again.

Avaitor

Hey there, you're always welcome on here as far as I'm concerned.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

King Hippo