The Next Gen Thread

Started by Spark Of Spirit, August 15, 2012, 09:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

The Shadow Gentleman

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Eddy

That is the best gif.

Also, I can't believe with the advance next-gen AI we'll finally have fish swim away from you if you get close to them.

gunswordfist

Is the Kinect going to really listen to what you say then place ads off of keywords it hears?
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on May 28, 2013, 11:30:59 AM
Is the Kinect going to really listen to what you say then place ads off of keywords it hears?
It purportedly can, but that doesn't mean it will.

Kiddington

Quote from: Foggle on May 28, 2013, 02:18:43 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on May 28, 2013, 11:30:59 AM
It purportedly can, but that doesn't mean it will.

:shit:

I can't even begin to fathom who in their right minds would even buy this thing. I could easily see this being one of the the worst selling console of all-time. Like, I'm talking Atari Jaguar or Apple Pippin levels here. Even the most staunch Microsoft fanboys have to see how toxic this all is.

Quote from: Avaitor on May 26, 2013, 08:41:17 PM

I love this so much.

Grave

Didn't know where to post it so I'll post here.

MGS1 remake?

Yay. I know people are going to dread this, but in my eyes this is good news since I missed out, or rather find it hard to play through the original MGS considering I don't like the idea of not being able to shoot in FPV. Sure, I could've got Twin Snakes, but it's no secret that I don't support Nintendo that much (besides, I don't buy a console for just 1 game)

Peanutbutter

Hopefully the remake will be good. Personally though, I'd really love it Kojima approached someone to help him do a remake of the original MSX/NES Metal Gear. It'd be kind of neat to see what story they could develop around that.

Spark Of Spirit

A 3D top down remake of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 done like the new 3DS Zelda would be perfect. Or better yet a new game in that style.

Shame they would never do it.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

So AR,SSony dropped the price of their Vita to $199.99, do you think it's worth it at that price. Well... do you?

Rynnec

Drop it by $50 or $100 more and maybe I'll consider. :thinkin:

Lord Dalek

Only thing that comes to mind...

Spark Of Spirit

It's a bit late for that, isn't it?

Maybe a bit later when it's cheaper and I have more money to spare.