JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, October 14, 2012, 02:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow Gentleman

Lord Dalek

So yeah while everybody was talking about FMP...

MORIOH  TOWN CONFIRMED

LumRanmaYasha

:worship::joy: :swoon:

Fuck yes! Definitely my most anticipated anime for next year. Can't wait to see DiU animated!  ;D

The Shadow Gentleman

VLordGTZ

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!  :joy:
Thank you, David Productions.   :worship:

gunswordfist

NO WAY! NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!  :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake: This is one of my most wanted...anythings. I gave up because more JoJo greatness seemed to good to be true. :sweat: :swoon:
Quote from: VLordGTZ on October 24, 2015, 09:46:31 AM
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!  :joy:
Thank you, David Productions.   :worship:
*Based David.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

This is good news, but I honestly thought it was a forgone conclusion that David would be animating the entire series.

gunswordfist

Well then you're [somehow] more optimistic than me.  :P :D

Foggle

The original teaser for the Phantom Blood anime showed all 8 parts, so I bet they'll be doing everything eventually. ;)

gunswordfist

VLordGTZ

Quote from: Foggle on October 24, 2015, 01:51:55 PM
This is good news, but I honestly thought it was a forgone conclusion that David would be animating the entire series.
I knew it was going to be made eventually, but I wasn't sure when it would be announced.  I'm expecting David Productions to continue to adapt JoJo until they catch up with the manga (which won't happen for a VERY long time).  In any case, I'm really excited to see my favorite manga villain finally get animated.  With AssClass 2, FMP, JoJo Part 4, and (possibly) My Hero Academia,  2016 is shaping up to be a great year for anime.

gunswordfist

I just hope each part gets animated and announced sooner for now on. Ugh, and I hope they don't take a mid-season break on DiU but that's probably asking for too much.

VLordGTZ

Considering that DiU is probably going to be around 50-60 eps, I'm expecting there to be one break at the very least.  They don't seem to be in any rush to catch up.  :sweat:

gunswordfist

Wha-wha-what? Well damn...Not that I would mind seeing that much new JoJo :)

Foggle

Mid-season breaks are annoying, but definitely necessary to retain quality. Animating is a long, arduous process, after all.