gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Grave

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Monster- 31
Black Lagoon- 25
Great Teacher Onizuka- 23
Death Note- 21

Monter and Black Lagoon move onto the next round.

Quarter-Finals, Match 3:

Paranoia Agent

vs.

The Big O

vs.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

vs.

Neon Genesis Evangelion

My Picks:

Exactly the opposite order as listed.

Well, OK, now we have to wait for someone to break the tie before we can move onto this match! :whuh:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Grave on January 18, 2013, 04:17:07 PM
Black Lagoon
Death Note
Monster
GTO

Well....crap, you just posted this right after I tallied up all of the results. :(

I can still factor in your rankings, but addings things up, Monster would still go through with the lead and Black Lagoon would effectively be tied with GTO at 22 for each. So, now somebody has to break the tie before we can move onto this match....

Lord Dalek

Oriko
Girlfriend
Radarman
Stripes

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

So, is nobody going to break the tie? I sure as hell ain't switching out any of my votes, so the only 2 options that we have here are to wait for somebody else among us who is willing to switch up their votes to either favor GTO or Black Lagoon to make it through to the next round, or to wait for Pharass to post on this thread again and break the tie with his own rankings. The latter option may take a while, though.

Spark Of Spirit

Changing my votes wouldn't do anything, as far as I can tell.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 18, 2013, 06:57:01 PM
Changing my votes wouldn't do anything, as far as I can tell.

Well, you could either give Black Lagoon or GTO one more point to break the tie by changing the order for your rankings. That said, if you're like me and you are pretty satisfied with the ranking that you made and don't really want to change it just to break a tie, then don't worry about it. I'm just seeing if anyone is willing to change up their ranking a bit to either put Black Lagoon or GTO over the edge, since the tie between those 2 is what's currently causing me to put the round on hold.

Pharass

Monster
Black Lagoon
Death Note
GTO: I've read a bit of the manga (although that was years ago), but I've yet to see the anime.

Apologies for the wait.
In every age
In every place
The deeds of men
Remain the same.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Alright, thanks for you input, Pharass.

The 3rd match is back on. Sorry I forgot to mention anything about it. Its already up if any of you guys haven't noticed yet.

Spark Of Spirit

Paranoia Agent
Big O
NGE
MMM... magic!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 21, 2013, 05:32:25 PM
Paranoia Agent
Big O
NGE
MMM... magic!

Careful, Dr. Insomniac might take offense to that. And be warned, he does bite! :SHOCK:

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody