Greatest Anime Series (Voting)

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, December 27, 2012, 08:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pharass

Monster
Gankutsuo: Excellent adaption of one of my favorite novels.
Fullmetal Alchemist
Yami no Matsuei: Haven't seen it.
In every age
In every place
The deeds of men
Remain the same.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo- 19
Monster- 18
Yami no Matsuei- 18
Full Metal Alchemist- 15

We have a tie here, people. Somebody needs to break this tie before we can move on, and as far as I know, Avaitor hasn't voted yet, so somebody tell him to get his ass over here and rank his choices whether he wants to or not. Either that, or we'll have to leave it up to a coin-flip....and you know which anime will win if I flip a coin and no one's around to verify the results. :sly:

Avaitor

I didn't vote because I've only seen Monster and FMA, and I'm not a big fan of the latter. I'm not too comfortable with breaking the tie myself.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Well then at least suggest a fair, non-biased way to do a tie-breaker here. I have no idea what to do, unless somebody wants to reconsider and change their rankings around a bit.

Dr. Insomniac

I'll put Gankutsuou on last place. The last episode was kind of wonky anyway.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Are you swapping places between it and Monster on your rankings, or are you just bumping FMA and Monster up by 1, each? I just need to know so I can verify the correct scores for each anime for this match.

RacattackForce

Yami no Matsuei
Monster
Gankutsuo
Fullmetal Alchemist

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Well thank you for voting RackttackForce, but your rankings make it so that we have a tie between Monster and Gakutsuou now. I just need Dr. Insomniac to specify his new rankings for me and then I can tally up the final results.

Yami no Matsuei- 22
Monster- 21
Gankutsuou- 21
Full Metal Alchemist- 16

Dr. Insomniac

Yami No Matsuei
Fullmetal Al
Gankutsuou
Monster

Spark Of Spirit

The next round should be interesting.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

But hey, how about instead of calling me lazy for not voting in this round unlike the what, 8 of you, I get more votes for the B:TAS game? I'm sick of only getting 2 votes per match of it now, besides myself.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Alright, finally! :thumbup:

Yami no Matsuei- 22
Monster- 21
Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo- 20
Full Metal Alchemist- 17

Yami no Matsuei and Monster move onto the next round.

Round 1, Match 10:

Dragon Ball Z

vs.

Digimon Xros Wars (season 1)

vs.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

vs.

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid

My Picks:

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid (Best mecha anime ever)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Insanely overrated....but its still good)
Digimon Xros Wars (I saw the first 20 episodes of this, and I thought it was OK, but not on par with Tamers, or even Adventure)
Dragon Ball Z (Just stick to the manga, folks, unless you want to see Majin Buu's fat ass for over 100 episodes)

Dr. Insomniac

Bareback Brothers II
Ze Cunt Laid
Bulbous Ballsac: The Banned In North America Edition
Ross Vore

Avaitor

Full Metal Panic: TSR
Dragon Ball Z (sorry, EK)
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Digimon Xros Wars

New blog!

Dr. Ensatsu-ken