Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

I wish the 3 of you well, Peanutbutter. :) And Happy Birthday!!!!
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

Sounds rough, dude. I hope your brother gets better soon and you mom gets some well need rest. But hey, Happy birthday! :e_hail:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Sorry to hear about your brother. Hopefully he gets better soon.

And happy B-Day, of course! ;)

Peanutbutter

Thanks!  :thumbup:

There's a chance he could get out today if they do find a kidney stone, but my mom is thinking that either way he could be in for another week. I hope not, but we'll see.

Peanutbutter

My brother got out of the hospital last night, thank goodness! My mom asked me to take the day off of work to help her with anything he needs. I don't mind, since I have Wednesdays off by default. Don't think I mentioned this here yet, before this mess my brother got me a PS4 for an early birthday present! Now I have plenty of games to look forward to later!  :thumbup:

talonmalon333

Sorry I'm late. But I hope this works out, and I hope you had a good birthday!

Spark Of Spirit

Glad to hear he's doing alright. Also hope you had a great b-day.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

I'm happy that he's out! Enjoy your PS4. :)

Peanutbutter

Sorry for not updating again in a while, a few little thing have gone on. We got our dog back from an obedience school that was close by in our area. The trainers were nice, but our dog was coughing a little after we got her home, and my mom thinks she had a fever. I think she was right, considering that kennel flu stuff that's been hitting a lot of dogs lately. She set up a vet appointment, but it has to be on the same day my brother is getting a scan on his system to see if he has any kidneys stones. He's been a lot better emotionally, but he still gets nauseated at times. He resting in our mom's bed right now.

Also, I went out last week's Thursday to this really cool local bar that opened. Its actually a video game bar where you can rent out a space and play any system from the NES and Genesis to the PS4 and XboxOne! So yeah, I had a great birthday.  :thumbup: I'll just be glad when my dog and brother are better.

Lord Il

Kidney stones can be weird on how only some people are more susceptable to getting them  than others, PB. My ex boss had to deal with kidney stones twice in a ten year span.

And that video game bar sounds interesting. NES and Genesis - those are some consoles that are difficult to kill. It'd be a good opportunity to see the new consoles and games in action as well. Do people bring their own systems and games? Out of curiousity, do they use old CRT monitors for older gaming systems?

E-E

I dunno, you leave a forum for a few years and it's become as japanese blog site lol.

Hey all.

gunswordfist

Foggle

Yeah, we had to merge two forums together in an unholy marriage... Welcome back!

gunswordfist

Lord Il

Hey there E-E.
Man, it has been what feels like forever. Welcome back! :e_hail: