Regular Show

Started by Daxdiv, December 31, 2010, 11:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

I'm loving this show more and more. It's literally the only show that I keep up with these days...well until Korra and Dan Vs. comes back (if Dan Vs. comes back)

Anyway, by keep up, I mean watch new episodes from the last couple of months since I missed like two years worth but still. Except for Dan Vs. I can't remember the last time I bursted out laughing so much because of one show. I'm liking Benson more and more (I always liked him) and I've been keeping an eye out for the Mordecai/Margaret episodes.I watch this show for the goofing around but I have a soft spot for those episodes even though the snail crawl tthat's their relationship development is kind of annoying :D
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

OH. MY. GOD. The Thanksgiving Special was awesome! ! It might now be my favorite Thanksgiving special any tv show has done, now. I wasn't paying attention to Regular Show for a while, but this has revitalized my interest in the series again. Hopefully they have more great episodes like this in this season.

VLordGTZ

SPOONBONING!!!!!!!!!   ;D

gunswordfist

My favorite episodes:
10. "Bad Kiss", "Stick Hockey" (tied)

9. "Cool Bikes" (CHECK IT OUT, SON! I think the pre-trial events of this show are kind of weak by rewatching the trial this month a few times has won me over. Also cool to see Benson go out of his way to save the fellas)

8. "Camping Can Be Cool" (2nd favorite Mordecai/Rigby/Margaret/Eileen episode. I love those episodes.)

7. "A Bunch Of Full Grown Geese" - I didn't like this episode at first because it confirmed my dislike of the baby ducks but those geese beating the crap out of Pops/Rigby/Mordecai's sandwich, the Acme style scenes of Mordecai and Rigby trying to get rid of the geese and Rigby trying to call out Benson on his threat of firing them and then promptly getting him and Mordecai ran out the room by a screaming, red Benson are gold.

6. "World's Best Boss" - I love the ending battle so much.

5. "High Score" - Put it here basically because it's the favorite episode to watch with my baby brother. Ugh. Giant Beardo Face!

4. "Death Bear" - The ultimate Mordecai/Rigby/Margaret/Eileen episode that I've seen so far. Death Bear's costumes slays. I am chuckling as I type this.

3. "TGI Tuesday" - The start of the extremely addictive trio. Probably my 2nd most watched episode, if not the first. A pretty fun episode where, despite what Rigby says, no one's life is at stake for once. I just love watching that dance battle.

2. "Silver Dude" - Probably my most watched episode. This came out of nowhere. I thought this would be a throwaway episode after the season premiere...it ended up being the other way around. I still have Rigby's and Mordecai's freestyles stuck in my head. Screw Rap It Up, this episode clearly has the best rapping in the series.

1. "Slam Dunk" - I had to stop rewatching this episode so I wouldn't wear it out...now I want to watch it again.

Daikun

Avaitor

Huh.

Not sure if I'd rather try this or an Itis.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

Quote from: Avaitor on March 25, 2014, 08:39:45 PM
Huh.

Not sure if I'd rather try this or an Itis.
The perfect answer. :D

Nel_Annette

I spent all day yesterday looking for the blu-ray of Season 3 yesterday, and no dice. It wasn't even listed on Amazon, so I'm guessing this one's DVD only? The fuck? Season 1&2 comes out in blu-ray but this one doesn't?

LumRanmaYasha

Odd. But I doubt that the season 3 release will be dvd only for long. Perhaps they just plan to release the blu-ray at a later date, or the listings haven't been properly updated yet.

Nel_Annette

My wishful thinking is that maybe they'll do a blu-ray for seasons 3 and 4 together like they did for seasons 1 and 2, while keeping the dvds to single seasons. Because there's still no word and it's a bit ridiculous.

Avaitor

I have 2 questions-

1- How on earth has Benson not fired Mordecai and Rigby yet?
2- Do we ever meet Muscle Man's mom?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

Because Benson's a bit slow, and no.

gunswordfist

1. they have one episode where they actually give a good reason; rig and mordo are the only two guys stupid enough to do the parks most mudane jobs and combat monsters. of course everyone on the park deals with the supernatural but skips is the handyman and tends to just advise and mm and hifive have slightly better jobs, iirc, and usually just run from danger, lol. 2. i think she's in the recent thanksgiving episode (and i think all the cast's immediate family). i forget.

Avaitor

Holy shit, Hi-Five Ghost can talk!

New blog!

Daikun