The Greatest Anime Music Theme Ever Tournament (2015)

Started by gunswordfist, April 09, 2015, 04:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

So, uh, who nominated Jigglypuff, anyway? It's such a random song to include here.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on April 13, 2015, 11:53:49 PM
Quote from: Cartoon X on April 13, 2015, 11:49:37 PM
There is no way you listened to all those themes. At least I always listen to each of them beginning to end before I vote.  :thinkin:

That's because the only one that I hadn't already heard from this list is World Tour, which I did listen to for this match, jack-ass. :bleh:

I find it hard to believe you legitimately remember the Song of Jigglypuff.  :thinkin:

gunswordfist

He has to be lying. Everyone falls asleep during that for some strange reason.

gunswordfist

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I find it hard to believe that you can legitimately listen to any music with your head crammed so far up your ass. But hey, we all have our assumptions about others. :>

In all seriousness, though, I do know all of those themes, and I listened to World Tour in full. Now just drop it and vote. ::)

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 14, 2015, 12:20:12 AM
So, uh, who nominated Jigglypuff, anyway? It's such a random song to include here.

I did. I nominated it for the lulz, but also because I legit still like it and think it holds up fairly well (certainly better than other PKMN dub songs, at least). It was one of my fav ones as a kid, especially since I always liked Jigs in the anime (which reminds me how she hasn't been in it in over ten years now... :imnothappy:).

I regret not nominating other dub themes like Rock the Dragon or the SM theme. Such a missed opportunity.  :il_hahaha:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: gunswordfist on April 14, 2015, 12:23:59 AM
EK treats CX like talon in 3..2..1..

I just want to make it clear that I'm treating him like you, not Talon. ;)

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 14, 2015, 12:30:28 AM
Called it.
Meh, that was tame.

Someone dump Foggle out of his crib and make him vote.
Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on April 14, 2015, 12:31:16 AM

I just want to make it clear that I'm treating him like you, not Talon. ;)
>:(
Quote from: Cartoon X on April 14, 2015, 12:31:10 AM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 14, 2015, 12:20:12 AM

I did. I nominated it for the lulz, but also because I legit still like it and think it holds up fairly well (certainly better than other PKMN dub songs, at least). It was one of my fav ones as a kid, especially since I always liked Jigs in the anime (which reminds me how she hasn't been in it in over ten years now... :imnothappy:).

I regret not nominating other dub themes like Rock the Dragon or the SM theme. Such a missed opportunity.  :il_hahaha:
I thought Jiggly was a man? I'm sure Rock The Dragon was nominated in the OP contest so I would have fired your ass if you voted for that and why would you nominate the Spider-Man theme?

LumRanmaYasha

Rock the Dragon wasn't nominated for the OP tournament, actually (neither was Cha-La Head Cha-La, ftr). And by SM I was referring to the Sailor Moon theme.  :D

gunswordfist

LumRanmaYasha

FREEZA FREEZA FREEZA FREEEEEEZZZZAAAAA!!!!
Music Tour Theme
Song of Jigglypuff
Sneak Chamber

Foggle

Yeah, if Rock the Dragon had been nominated, it would have won. ;)

Sneak Chamber
Music Tour
Freeza
Jigglypuff

gunswordfist