E3 2015

Started by Spark Of Spirit, May 18, 2015, 11:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Shantae's got an E3 trailer.

Pirate's Curse was an excellent platformer, and this looks even better. I really hope it's out soon.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Congrats on 13K posts!
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

The plot thickens...

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on June 11, 2015, 02:06:00 AM
The plot thickens...

:oo:

Now they're just doing this on purpose.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

I think we're missing the big picture here.

Platinum could be announcing both games. :D

Spark Of Spirit

Every Platinum/Clover game gets a sequel at this E3.

Except God Hand.

Foggle

And Dead Phoenix rises from the ashes...

Spark Of Spirit

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Still, being released THAT soon when it has received absolutely no mainstream attention so far is a bad sign.

Foggle

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on June 11, 2015, 01:43:31 PM
Still, being released THAT soon when it has received absolutely no mainstream attention so far is a bad sign.
Yeah. :( Sadly, I've come to expect this kind of thing in regards to any and all crazy action games.

Fatal Frame 5 and Yakuza 5 will probably meet the same fate of minor E3 coverage as the only marketing. :'(

Spark Of Spirit

That might be why we haven't gotten Yoshi's release date yet either. I expect them to space it out.

August: Devil's Third
September: Yoshi's Woolly World
October: Mario Maker (early October) and Fatal Frame 5 (Halloween)
November: Star Fox Wii U

I'm guessing something major will be released in November this year as well. Star Fox will be big, but it needs something else with it.

Nel_Annette

XSeed is not only finally releasing Trails in the Sky 2 this summer, but are also localizing Trails of Cold Steel, the sixth game in the series. I'm so damn happy. I just want to get E3 over with so that the preorders will go up.

Spark Of Spirit

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I hope this year amazon.ca has E3 games up for preorder at reduced prices like they did last year. That was how I got both Smash games for the price of one retail game. I might be able to grab R&C for even cheaper than $40.

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 11, 2015, 10:12:52 PM
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I hope this year amazon.ca has E3 games up for preorder at reduced prices like they did last year. That was how I got both Smash games for the price of one retail game. I might be able to grab R&C for even cheaper than $40.
:o That's amazing!

Spark Of Spirit

I still have my sub-$50 Woolly World preorder from last E3.