Why did you choose your Avatar and/or Signature?

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 18, 2011, 11:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Yeah, I just love Joe's design. Old-school manga art was far more about simple but easily recognizable character designs that felt fluid. A lot of modern manga get so obsessed with detail that the character designs just end up feeling stiff.

LumRanmaYasha

I don't think I'll be willing to give up my Kyoko gif for a while, but since it pairs very nicely with other gifs it works out fine.  :)

There really isn't much to explain about this PSG one. Just a funny moment and felt sig-worthy. Though, I do feel like re-watching the show soon (watching Dead Leaves kinda made me yearn for more Imashi, lol).

Foggle

gunswordfist

Quote from: Cartoon X on December 10, 2013, 01:44:25 AM
I don't think I'll be willing to give up my Kyoko gif for a while, but since it pairs very nicely with other gifs it works out fine.  :)

There really isn't much to explain about this PSG one. Just a funny moment and felt sig-worthy. Though, I do feel like re-watching the show soon (watching Dead Leaves kinda made me yearn for more Imashi, lol).
I thought your sig was MLP at first. :D
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Lord Dalek

This was a totally accurate depiction of this classic serial.

The Shadow Gentleman

It's trendy to have Kill la Kill sigs right now, is it not?

Micki!

A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Commode

That Frank being birthed from a couch gif is so NSFW.  I need to remember to not visit the site when I'm on my ship.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

The Shadow Gentleman

Yeah all my sigs are most likely going to be crossovers that don't make sense.

Micki!

Daikun

LumRanmaYasha

Wasn't planning on changin my Avatar OR my signature so soon but....One-Punch Man, baby. One-Punch Man.

Micki!

I love it..!

As for my new signature, it's excellent, and also a nice contrast to the mood of my avatar  :kabapu:

LumRanmaYasha

Beautiful Dreamer turned thirty two days ago and Rumiko Takahashi is nominated for the Eisner Hall of Fame. The Urusei Yatsura fan in me could not resist celebrating.

The Shadow Gentleman