Why did you choose your Avatar and/or Signature?

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 18, 2011, 11:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

Decided to change things up again. I've wanted to try out a Korosensei avatar for a while now, and since I've been really into JoJo's lately I decided to use this cool pic of part 3 for my sig.

LumRanmaYasha

VLordGTZ

Thanks!  :) I had been using my old JoJo villains sig for a while so I thought it might be good to change it up.  I still wanted some JoJo representation though, which is why I changed my avatar to my favorite JoJo villain and his awesome stand.

gunswordfist

I saw these cool collages of Sega characters and I had to make one of them my sig.

Nameless

Rarity is my favorite MLP:FIM character, though I haven't watched the show in a while...

EDIT: I found the source: http://crayonchewer.tumblr.com/post/10539346987

Micki!

Welcome to the forum Nameless..! O0
Ps I like the "self portrait" of the artist on that tumblr page
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

gunswordfist

LumRanmaYasha

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Since the anime will be ending soon, I felt like commemorating one of my favorite shounen series by using a cool image for it (I believe that this was from a promo poster for the second film, which I still haven't seen yet).

I thought about changing my Avatar as well, but I'm just not ready to give up Joe.

gunswordfist

Wait, define soon? Will it be ending after this Dark Continent arc I've heard a little about?

Spark Of Spirit

Togashi has barely started that arc and there's little chance it'll be finished anytime soon.

Nice sig. I liked your old Joe sig pic the best, though.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 15, 2014, 12:03:00 PMWait, define soon? Will it be ending after this Dark Continent arc I've heard a little about?

The Dark Continent arc is literally less than 10 chapters through in the manga, so that won't be done for quite some time, and that's assuming that Togashi even manages to finish it before his next hiatus, which I sincerely doubt.

The anime will have to end after the Chairman Election arc, which it is currently covering.

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on July 15, 2014, 12:04:47 PMNice sig. I liked your old Joe sig pic the best, though.

Thanks. As for Joe, that was one of my favorites as well, but I really wanted him as my avatar, and thought that it'd be redundant having AnJ featured in both my avatar and my sig.

talonmalon333

I had actually hoped that the current Hunter x Hunter anime would get to see the entirety of the manga, from beginning to its eventual end.

gunswordfist

I'm still hoping, dammit. Of course that could mean filler though. :'(