What are you currently playing? 4.0

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, December 27, 2010, 05:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Yeah, it was a pretty good adaption. I wouldn't mind if more classic anime got games as full of fan appreciation as that.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

I know that there's a follow-up that's an FPS, but isn't supposed to be anywhere near as good as Battlecry.

I don't think it was even released on the Cube.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

It was called Invasion and it was PS2 only. I never got it, but I haven't heard good things.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 10, 2012, 03:40:59 PM
Yeah, it was a pretty good adaption. I wouldn't mind if more classic anime got games as full of fan appreciation as that.
Oh God, that would be orgasmic. Someone needs to give me a good Guyver game.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I downloaded the SkullGirls demo because my pal wouldn't stop raving about it. I enjoyed it, but the tiny roster is the main reason I don't wanna buy it now, especially if they really do go forward with making more characters down the line.

It pretty much plays like if Guilty Gear and Marvel vs Capcom had a crossover, and the tutorial mode is probably the best feature in the game. It shows you just about everything you need to know, and pulling off chains and mix ups is infinitely easier here since there's so much hitstun with certain attacks.

talonmalon333

Hey Foggle, did you beat Darkside Chronicles?

Foggle

Yeah. I really liked it except for some of the boss fights (Mr. X in the power room, final bosses of 2 and CV, every boss except the first one in Operation Javier), which were godawful.

talonmalon333

Quote from: Foggle on April 14, 2012, 07:31:39 PM
Yeah. I really liked it except for some of the boss fights (Mr. X in the power room, final bosses of 2 and CV, every boss except the first one in Operation Javier), which were godawful.

I despised the final boss fight. That giant monster would've fit more into Lord of the Rings. Seriously, since when did Resident Evil try to be epic? :P

gunswordfist

Started Red Dead Redemption on Friday. Decent so far, especially after I got used to the controls. I barely got anywhere though.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

THE FREE WITCHER 2 ENHANCED EDITION PATCH IS 16 GB :zonk:

Eddy

Today at Play N Trade I used a "buy one get one free" coupon for all used games and grabbed Street Fighter x Tekken for the PS3. They didn't have much a selection so my free game was Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. Now I get to see how bad it is. Hey, no matter what it was a normally $60 game I got for free and if I really don't like it I can always trade it in.

Foggle

Quote from: Eddy on April 16, 2012, 07:11:26 PM
Today at Play N Trade I used a "buy one get one free" coupon for all used games and grabbed Street Fighter x Tekken for the PS3. They didn't have much a selection so my free game was Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. Now I get to see how bad it is. Hey, no matter what it was a normally $60 game I got for free and if I really don't like it I can always trade it in.
I'm so sorry. :shit:

Eddy

Spark Of Spirit

Playing this on the VC:

I can't believe Hudson skipped on releasing this here back on the SNES. Such a boneheaded move.

Spark Of Spirit

Walmart seems to be liquidating a ton of old DS and PSP games so I picked up Thor DS and Starfy. Perfect pickups for cheap prices.