Favourite Cartoon Cartoons

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 27, 2010, 06:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

1. samurai jack, the greatest cartoon of all time 2. dexter 3. ed, edd 'n eddy 4. courage 5.regular show 6. sym-bionic titan 7. star wars 8. johnny bravo 9. ppg 10. megas. i am definitely another cartoon network kid. edit: i looked back 2 pages on this phone and saw that i mentioned duck dodgers and robot chicken. put dd at 4. or 5. and i can't place robot chicken now since my rekindled love for it may be clouding my judgment.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

2 Stupid Dogs was so great. I really wish that would get a DVD release.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Oh, this reminds me, I hope you guys will still be in a list ranking mood in a few days, since I may have another CN-related one for you guys to participate in.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Avaitor on August 26, 2014, 09:54:12 PM
Oh, this reminds me, I hope you guys will still be in a list ranking mood in a few days, since I may have another CN-related one for you guys to participate in.

Well, I know 3 of us in particular who have "especially" been in a list-ranking mood as of late.[/in-joke] :humhumhum:

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: gunswordfist on August 26, 2014, 08:57:52 PM
1. samurai jack, the greatest cartoon of all time 2. dexter 3. ed, edd 'n eddy 4. courage 5.regular show 6. sym-bionic titan 7. star wars 8. johnny bravo 9. ppg 10. megas. i am definitely another cartoon network kid. edit: i looked back 2 pages on this phone and saw that i mentioned duck dodgers and robot chicken. put dd at 4. or 5. and i can't place robot chicken now since my rekindled love for it may be clouding my judgment.

I totally forgot about Duck Dodgers as well, but it's a WBA series, not a CN studios one, so I probably wouldn't count it, though it ranks as one of my favorite comedy cartoons CN has ever aired. As far as Robot Chicken goes, that's an [adult swim] original, which I feel should have a different list entirely.

Avaitor

Yeah, if we're talking shows which premiered original episodes on CN, Brave & the Bold and Mystery Incorporated would definitely make my list. Justice League likely would, as well.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Avaitor on August 26, 2014, 10:14:29 PM
Yeah, if we're talking shows which premiered original episodes on CN, Brave & the Bold and Mystery Incorporated would definitely make my list. Justice League likely would, as well.
If we're doing non-CC CN shows?

1. Batman: TB&TB
2. Justice League
3. 2 Stupid Dogs
4. Duck Dodgers
5. Space Ghost

After that it would probably be a mish-mash.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

1. Batman: TB&TB
2. Justice League
3. Megas XLR
4. Green Lantern: The Animated Series
5. 2 Stupid Dogs

LumRanmaYasha

If I was to make a list of my favorite non-CN studios CN shows, then:

1. Batman: The Brave and the Bold
2. Space Ghost: Coast to Coast
3. Justice League
4. Duck Dodgers
5. Green Lantern: The Animated Series

I'm not counting 2 Stupid Dogs because it was originally a TBS show.

Avaitor

1- Batman: The Brave & the Bold
2- Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated
3- Space Ghost Coast to Coast
4- Justice League
5- Duck Dodgers

2 Stupid Dogs would probably be between Space Ghost and Dodgers.

New blog!

gunswordfist

just see my superhero list, take out what doesn't count, put duck dodgers above gl and megas around the bottom.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

Quote from: Avaitor on August 26, 2014, 09:54:12 PM
Or, why wait?

Feel free to post your lists here or via PM, if you so wish. ;)

New blog!

LumRanmaYasha

I submitted a list via my own tumblr account, if that's all right.  :)

Avaitor

Perfect! I could tell it was you the second I checked it out. ;)

If you want some time to come up with a list, don't be afraid. You don't have to rush one out!

New blog!