The Legend of Zelda Series

Started by talonmalon333, May 27, 2011, 03:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

For me, I have to split up my favorite themes between my favorite minor theme (ones that aren't quite as long and only used for specific areas in the game) and the major music themes (ones that are used for a lot of major parts in the game, and are generally longer and fully orchestrated). I can't think of my favorite major theme yet, but as for the more minor themes, my personal favorite has to be the Gerudo Valley theme. Its like the music was taken for an epic Western film and put into a Zelda game, except it totally fits the Zelda game and it manages to be both a calm and relaxing yet simultaneously adventurous theme, and that's a pretty fucking hard combination to do, but its probably the music theme that I come out remembering the most out of the entire game (not counting any of the major themes) to be honest.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Gerudo Valley is amazing. One of my top 3 favorites in the entire series, along with the Song of Storms and Dragon Roost Island.

talonmalon333

I go with the original Fire Temple music. It's a shame they changed it. I don't see why the chant was so inappropriate.

talonmalon333

It's been confirmed that they are reorchestrating the Hyrule Field theme for the 3DS version. Want to hear it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0CZDt8-LXg

Easily it'll be the best song in the game.

talonmalon333

And also, I'd just like to say that this...

Looks better then The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and even Skyward Sword!

Avaitor

Now that's a way to come home!

Looks great.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

talonmalon333

Avaitor

Quote from: talonmalon333 on June 07, 2011, 08:19:12 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on June 07, 2011, 06:47:18 PM
Now that's a way to come home!

Looks great.

What do you mean?
This was one of the first posts I read after I came back from a couple of days away at Gainesville.

Do you want anything more from me?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

talonmalon333

Quote from: Avaitor on June 07, 2011, 11:23:45 PMThis was one of the first posts I read after I came back from a couple of days away at Gainesville.

That's cool. I haven't seen you since I started making occasional recently lately, but it's good to see ya! :)

Quote from: Avaitor on June 07, 2011, 11:23:45 PMDo you want anything more from me?

Well some cash would be good.

Avaitor

Quote from: talonmalon333 on June 08, 2011, 11:26:36 AM
Quote from: Avaitor on June 07, 2011, 11:23:45 PMThis was one of the first posts I read after I came back from a couple of days away at Gainesville.

That's cool. I haven't seen you since I started making occasional recently lately, but it's good to see ya! :)
Yeah, I've been busy a little more lately. I'm also way behind on E3 news, and I'm going to change that soon. From what I can tell about the Wii U, I'm interested.

Quote from: talonmalon333 on June 08, 2011, 11:26:36 AM
Quote from: Avaitor on June 07, 2011, 11:23:45 PMDo you want anything more from me?

Well some cash would be good.
you say that now...

New blog!

talonmalon333

Quote from: Avaitor on June 08, 2011, 11:35:24 AMYeah, I've been busy a little more lately. I'm also way behind on E3 news, and I'm going to change that soon. From what I can tell about the Wii U, I'm interested.

That's cool, then! I'm currently just making occasional visits.  I'm online less now then I used to be, with the exception of a few things, which is why I vanished from here in the first place.

And just so you know, the image of Zelda for Wii U... it's not an actual game. Just a tech demo. :(

Quote from: Avaitor on June 08, 2011, 11:35:24 AMyou say that now...

Stop it! This is between you and me!

Spark Of Spirit

I haven't really been keeping up with Skyward Sword like I probably should, so when I learned that there's apparently a very Metroid style exploration system at work (including both the sky overworld and the one on the ground) and a reliance on more types of clever gadgets and weapons sounds very interesting.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Quote from: Desensitized on August 24, 2011, 03:49:33 PM
I haven't really been keeping up with Skyward Sword like I probably should, so when I learned that there's apparently a very Metroid style exploration system at work (including both the sky overworld and the one on the ground) and a reliance on more types of clever gadgets and weapons sounds very interesting.

I've purposely avoided anything on SS since this year's E3. ;)

Kiddington

I need that remote bundle pre-order deal they've got going right now. NEED IT.

Gold Zelda Wiimote = awesomesauce. Oh, where art thou, $70? Spending money, Y U NO COME TO MEEEEE?  :wth: