Super Smash Bros.

Started by Spark Of Spirit, April 28, 2012, 09:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Mega Man is awesome. I think he will end up being one of my mains this gen. I just need to learn how to better time Hard Knuckle for spiking, but otherwise I really like his style.

Link has also been buffed quite a bit. For the first time ever it seems like he wasn't nerfed for a new game.

The music is excellent, too.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rynnec

Daxdiv

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on September 12, 2014, 12:41:26 PM
They're letting out codes early for the 3DS demo. I have four.

If anyone had not received any in your e-mail, let me know and I'll send you one!  :)

I am also in this boat. For anyone else curious, the e-mail I got said that you needed to achieve Platinum status last year, register a 3DS Product & chose to receive information from Nintendo on Club Nintendo. This is like Tomodachi Life in terms of distribution. I have 3 free codes, feel free to contact me.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Quote from: Daxdiv on September 12, 2014, 06:32:29 PM

If anyone had not received any in your e-mail, let me know and I'll send you one!  :)

I am also in this boat. For anyone else curious, the e-mail I got said that you needed to achieve Platinum status last year, register a 3DS Product & chose to receive information from Nintendo on Club Nintendo. This is like Tomodachi Life in terms of distribution. I have 3 free codes, feel free to contact me.

One please, not even Gold this year for me.

They gotta stop withholding the good stuff for random Directs.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on September 12, 2014, 08:48:14 PM
Quote from: Daxdiv on September 12, 2014, 06:32:29 PM

One please, not even Gold this year for me.

They gotta stop withholding the good stuff for random Directs.
Sent!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

I'll admit and say that I've mostly been playing as Pikachu, Villager, and Mega Man. Tried out all 3 of their final smashes, Pikachu felt like I was more in control compared to Brawl, kind of like how Super Sonic felt. Villager needs to be close range or something for Tom Nook and his nephews to do stuff, and Mega Man is still as awesome as before.

Pretty solid stuff so far.

Spark Of Spirit

My only issue is that I have problems between doing simple down A moves on the ground instead of smash attacks. With Mega Man there's a big difference between the slide and Flame Blast.

Nel_Annette

I'm seeing if a friend wants one of mine. If I end up with two extra, I'll let you guys know.

Spark Of Spirit

Oh man.

I've been waiting for a Smash remix of those tunes since Smash 64.

EDIT: Wily's Castle has a Mega Man 2 retro medley.

Air Man > Wood Man > Quick Man > Flash Man > Crash Man > Metal Man > Wily's Castle

Amazing. Lack of Bubble Man and Heat Man is a bit of a disappointment, but I do hope all the tracks for Wily's Castle in the Wii U version are medleys like this.

Nel_Annette

Apparently, more of my friends had 3DS' than I thought. No more codes. Sorry guys. Luckily, a few of you seemed to snag a them too, so there you go.

Rynnec

Spark Of Spirit

Eddy

I'd love a Smash code if anyone has a spare. I'm Platinum status but Nintendo never sent me one. :srs:

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Eddy on September 13, 2014, 01:06:35 AM
I'd love a Smash code if anyone has a spare. I'm Platinum status but Nintendo never sent me one. :srs:
Sent!

Eddy

Thank you very much! :D :worship: