Super Smash Bros.

Started by Spark Of Spirit, April 28, 2012, 09:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

I'll laugh myself to sleep if Nintendo is just trolling today.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Now we simply need Wolf and Ice Climbers and the roster is back up to full strength!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Holy crap, Lucas is back. Glad to see his return. Wonder how much of his skills will change to make him less of a clone.

Spark Of Spirit

From what I've seen, his PK Fire has excellent knockback making it much different from Ness's and PK Freeze is faster. His ground game is as good as it was in Brawl, too, with his attacks coming out fast and Smash attacks still being crazy strong. Only things I'm not sure of are his PK Thunder and air game but seeing as he was always a more ground-based fighter I doubt they're all too impressive. Tethering being so amazing in this game will help rope snake, too.

So he should be pretty good!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

Please buff Kirby. It's all I ask.

gunswordfist

Why does Lucas have PK Thunder and Fire? Is Proto Man in the game? Why Britney can't sing?

Daxdiv

Another nerf to Greninja coming. Stupid Protean making him OP. :P Whoops, wrong game.

Spark Of Spirit

Ness and Lucas contain movesets featuring moves from everyone in their games. Ness has Poo's PK Starstorm and Paula's PK Fire and Thunder as well as his own bat and yo-yos. Lucas has Duster's rope snake, Kumatora's PK Fire and Thunder, as well as his own PSI moves. About the only playable character that has no representation is Boney.

gunswordfist

Well we don't want Lucas to start biting people. :whuh:

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I'm so fucking hyped for Lucas you don't even know. Finally all my mains in one game.

Spark Of Spirit

I hope you don't main Diddy. Because he's probably getting a hammer to him with this next patch.  :sweat:

gunswordfist

Puff Daddy hasn't been the same in years.

Foggle

Quote from: https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/584023190692737024I think it would be cool if Banjo was in the next SSB DLC. We've worked with Nintendo on Rare IP before, no issues.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OHMYGOD :zonk: :zonk: :zonk:

Commode

It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Foggle

Jetpac remains untouched in the Wii U Donkey Kong 64 port as well. Maybe Nintendo and Microsoft can be friends...