Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

Ah, the other half of the Super Star Bros. is here now.

Welcome aboard!
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Spark Of Spirit

Glad to see you! It's always nice to see a TZ-er join.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Quote from: Silverstar on September 19, 2012, 07:02:24 PM
Hi, everyone. I'm Silverstar.
:SHOCK: Shit just got real. Welcome Silverstar! Glad you finally made it here.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Kiddington

Hey there! 'Twas wondering when you'd finally show up.  :awesome:

Welcome!

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Nice to see you on board, Silverstar! This brings back a lot of nostalgic memories from TV.com....back when I was a naive anime fanboy and back when there were actually competent users who could hold interesting discussions on that site. :thumbup:

gunswordfist

Ah, those were the days. Now we just need Frank The Tank to full-time here and that guy I confused with Avaitor that apparently got engaged.

Dr. Insomniac

I think Frank was here, but then he disappeared after the first few months.

gunswordfist

That's what I was saying except I think he was here for an even lesser time than that and only posted a handful of posts. Just like the two guys I invited here. :unimpressed:

GregX

I'm GregX. I'm a critic, a filmmaker, a sarcastic snarker, and a gentleman of leisure. I write critiques over at Worlds Finest and Marvel Animation Age.

My favorite animated series are: Gargoyles, Batman: TAS, Spectacular Spider-Man, The Venture Bros, Cowboy Bebop, Berserk, Pinky and the Brain, South Park, and classic Simpsons.

My favorite live-action series are: Babylon 5, Firefly, The Sopranos, Dexter, Weeds, Married With Children, Titus, Black Adder, Game of Thrones, and Castle.

My favorite films (this week) are: Casablanca, The Godfather, Pulp Fiction, Alien, The Avengers, The Dark Knight, Sleeping Beauty, Inglourious Basterds, Lord of the Rings, Ghostbusters, Jaws, Bonnie and Clyde, Titus and.... I'll stop now

Politically: I am just tired of the B.S. this two-party system has created.

Dr. Insomniac

Hello! As additions to potential favorites, I'd suggest Legend of the Galactic Heroes, The Wire, and In Bruges, respectively.

GregX

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on September 25, 2012, 01:22:48 PM
Hello! As additions to potential favorites, I'd suggest Legend of the Galactic Heroes, The Wire, and In Bruges, respectively.

I've heard great things about "The Wire."

Foggle

Welcome GregX! :joy:

And In Bruges is the greatest movie ever.

Kiddington

Avaitor

I believe I've heard of you, yes.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Lord Dalek