Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Quote from: Daxdiv on August 28, 2013, 04:51:13 PM
Also, how many more Excel Saga Forum members do you guys expect to migrate here?
A lot, hopefully.

Painted Outlaw

Welcome to all the new people! ヽ(?ー`)ノ

Mas

Quote from: Lord Il on August 28, 2013, 04:39:39 AM
And I think YouTube only just started when we did.

Oh, you're right. My registration date on Excel Saga forum says February 11 2005, and YouTube was founded on February 14 2005. So close.

And thank you, everyone!

Angus

Woof-woof wants to say hello again :) He's getting pretty old.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Foggle

Lord Il

Quote from: Angus on September 10, 2013, 12:55:13 PM
Woof-woof wants to say hello again :) He's getting pretty old.
As long as there's no cat chasing, we're golden! :e_tongue:

Angus

He loves chasing squirrels, although he's rather dumb about what to do once he chases one inside the house.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Spark Of Spirit

Nice seeing you again, Angus.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

LumRanmaYasha

TheEclecticDude

Welcome, Miss Mahoumagica ^_^

Foggle

Quote from: Homura Akemi on September 23, 2013, 01:49:58 PM
Managed to find this place through the Tomoyo After Endurance Run livestream (I was Mahoumagica) so I decided to join. I've been a fan of the YouTube channel for a while, and the livestream convinced me to join. Hi!
Thanks for joining us! Really glad to see you here. :joy:

I just realized recently, even though our YouTube channel/old podcast is ostensibly supposed to direct people here, we never talk about AR in our videos at all.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Quote from: Foggle on September 23, 2013, 01:59:11 PM
Quote from: Homura Akemi on September 23, 2013, 01:49:58 PM
Managed to find this place through the Tomoyo After Endurance Run livestream (I was Mahoumagica) so I decided to join. I've been a fan of the YouTube channel for a while, and the livestream convinced me to join. Hi!
Thanks for joining us! Really glad to see you here. :joy:

I just realized recently, even though our YouTube channel/old podcast is ostensibly supposed to direct people here, we never talk about AR in our videos at all.

This makes me wonder if Homura is the first fan of AR's YT channel that signed up here.

Welcome aboard this fine vessel.

The Shadow Gentleman

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey there!