"Batman Begins" Talkback (Spoilers)

Started by Lord Dalek, July 16, 2012, 08:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Quote from: talonmalon333 on July 17, 2012, 08:48:57 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on July 17, 2012, 08:23:53 PM
But I meant have you seen any of the other super hero movies this summer?

Oh. No, I have not yet... but what's the relevance to the discussion? :P
You said, and I quote
QuoteSo many superhero movies this summer!

Which is why I ask.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

Batman Begins is probably the 2nd best superhero movie.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

talonmalon333

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 19, 2012, 01:08:09 AM
Batman Begins is probably the 2nd best superhero movie.

What's the first?

Avaitor

Batman Begins isn't even the second best Batman movie.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Foggle

talonmalon333

gunswordfist

Quote from: Avaitor on July 19, 2012, 10:04:49 AM
Batman Begins isn't even the second best Batman movie.
X-Men 2 sucks.

Avaitor

I still think you watched it once yearssss ago and didn't even pay attention. Cause X2 is better than your existence.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

Guys, guys. We need to stop letting superhero movies tear us apart. After all, they're only corporate pieces of shit made to sell toys to children and manchildren. Instead, we have to look for the proper movies like Antichrist, Ken Park, and Gummo to guide us through life.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Avaitor on July 19, 2012, 05:55:26 PM
I still think you watched it once yearssss ago and didn't even pay attention. Cause X2 is better than your existence.
When did you turn into EK?

X2 is a dull movie with a dull story and dull action that has Nightcrawler as some circus freak that gets ignored by his teammates. Probably the most overrated superhero film there is.

Avaitor

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 19, 2012, 06:26:58 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on July 19, 2012, 05:55:26 PM
When did you turn into EK?

X2 is a dull movie with a dull story and dull action that has Nightcrawler as some circus freak that gets ignored by his teammates. Probably the most overrated superhero film there is.
Except it's not dull at all and Nightcrawler doesn't get ignored.

New blog!

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 19, 2012, 06:26:58 PMX2 is a smart movie with a smart story that isn't overloaded on action in favor of giving more screen-time for character development and stuff like that.

I fixed you're post for you, GSF. You see, for GSF with his limited brain capacity, smart translates to dull. This is because his feeble mind struggles to keep up with any superhero movie that favors story over mindless action, and thus he is the type of person who can only sit through a movie if its 90% special effects and bad one-liners. Its the type of DBZ or Transformers fueled action-heavy entertainment that he looks for, as his attention span won't allow him to enjoy anything else. He only claims that he likes The Dark Knight and such just so that people don't realize how slow he is, but I doubt he even realizes what makes the movie brilliant. The proof of that is that he thinks that Batman Begins is nearly its equal, and he can't separate what TDK did so much better and why BB is a far-shot from being great.

I truly feel sorry for you, GSF. :-\

gunswordfist

What character development? I don't remember that movie even trying to give me a reason to give a damn about Nightcrawler. :>

Avaitor

This is why we should just let EK take on GSF.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

I say if Insommy ever brings up Gummo again he gets permabanned.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton