Hinomaru Zumou (CP)
Jujutsu Kaisen (Not Ranked)
9. Act-Age
Hunter x Hunter (Not Ranked)
10. Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs
11. Robot x Laserbeam
12. Bozebeats
Lycopene The Tomatoy Poodle

Bozebeats is not a good drop off for the second week. If it doesn't raise next week then it's pretty much dead. As I said before, this is not the best time for new series to be starting. Every other series is about the same give or take a few spots. Gintama was absent this week and My Hero Academia gets the cover next week. There isn't much else to talk about here.

Truth be told, I just want a KnY anime announcement already.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

Spoiler

"Nice to meet you. Farnese, Schierke, Ivarela. 'Elaine' has been taken care of for a long time."
[close]
About time, Miura.

Spark Of Spirit

Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #17 (March 20th, 2018):
My Hero Academia (Cover/Lead CP)
1. Dr. Stone
2. One Piece
3. Haikyu!!
4. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
The Promised Neverland (CP)
5. We Never Learn
6. Gintama
Noah's Notes (Not Ranked)
7. Black Clover
Ziga (CP)
8. Act-Age
9. Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma
Boruto (CP)
Hunter x Hunter (Not Ranked)
10. Hinomaru Zumou
11. Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs
12. Robot x Laserbeam
13. Bozebeats
Lycopene The Tomatoy Poodle

Next week One Piece gets the cover and Food Wars, We Never Learn, and Robot get color pages. Not a very exciting week, but it's pretty obvious at this point that Bozebeats is dead. I'm pretty sure the Yuuna and Hinomaru rankings don't matter at all at this point with anime on the way. Unless Gintama finally decides to end, it looks like Bozebeats and one of the new series will be axed next.

Speaking of the new series, I thought both Noah's Notes and Ziga were strong starts. I'm not sure how likely they are to stick around with how tight a ship Jump is being run as these days, though. Still, I am interested to see where they're going next.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #18 (March 27th, 2018):
One Piece (Cover, Lead CP)
1. Dr. Stone
2. Promised Neverland
3. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
4. Black Clover
We Never Learn (CP)
5. Gintama
Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma (CP)
6. Haikyu
7. My Hero Academia
Ziga (Not Ranked)
Hunter X Hunter (Not Ranked)
8. Hinomaru Zumo
Robot X Laserbeam (CP)
9. Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Spring
10. Act Age
11. Bozebeats
Tomatoy Lycopene

HxH goes back on hiatus after this chapter. Robot got a CP for its one year anniversary. Still no word on Gintama's ending. Otherwise the song remains the same. I'm really curious to see how the new three series will do. We still have time to wait for that, unfortunately. Haikyu gets the cover next week and Yuna and Hinomaru get color pages.

VLordGTZ

Shinobu Ohtaka is debuting her new manga in Weekly Shonen Magazine on May 30th!

It's interesting that she's moving to Kodansha, but hey it gives it a better chance of being picked up in the US.  In any case, as someone who loved Magi, I'm hyped to see what she does next!

Spark Of Spirit

Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #19 (April 3rd, 2018):
Haikyu! (Cover, Lead CP)
1. The Promised Neverland
2. Black Clover
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs (CP)
3. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
4. Dr. Stone
Inishie no Horobi-mon (CP, One Shot)
5. We Never Learn
Ziga (Not Ranked)
6. My Hero Academia
7. Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Souma
8. Gintama
Hinomaru Zumou (CP)
9. Act-Age
10. Robot×Laserbeam
11. Bozebeats
Tomatoy Lycopene

One Piece be off and HxH is back on hiatus. It doesn't look like the last round's new series are performing all too well. Act-Age might hold on, but it's safe to say that Bozebeats is definitely out. The three new series, however, are the ones I'm interested in seeing the rankings of. Surely at least one of them has to do decently. Everything else is the same as usual.

Spark Of Spirit

Souboutei is nearing the end. This is the final arc and there are one or two mountains left to climb before the end.

Volume seven just came out which probably means I'm going to guess this series is going to be a 10-12 volume series and easily his shortest.

And it's still not freaking licensed.  ::)

Spark Of Spirit

Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #20 (April 10th, 2018):
Dr. Stone (Cover, Lead CP)
1. One Piece
2. The Promised Neverland
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (CP)
3. We Never Learn
4. Haikyu!
Donkyu! (CP, One Shot)
5. Black Clover
6. Gintama
7. My Hero Academia
Ziga (Not Ranked)
8. Hinomaru Zumou
9. Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Souma
10. Robot x Laserbeam
11. Act-Age
12. Bozebeats
Tomatoy Lycopene

About the same as usual. Not good for Act-Age to drop even lower now. But the bottom three are practically interchangeable at this point. I'm not thinking any of them are going to make it. At this point I just want to see how the new series will do. It's not looking good at this point.

VLordGTZ

Bozebeats apparently ends in issue 20.

My guess is that Act Age will end in the next few weeks, if this is the case.

Spark Of Spirit

There's just nothing else to cancel. Unless Gintama finally ends, I don't think it has a chance.

Spark Of Spirit

Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #21/22 (April 17th/24th 2018):
One Piece (Lead CP)
1. Haikyu!
2. Dr. Stone
3. We Never Learn
4. My Hero Academia
Promised Neverland (CP)
5. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
6. Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma
Build King (CP, One Shot)
Black Clover (CP)
Ziga (Not Ranked)
7. Gintama
8. Hinomaru Zumou
9. Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs
10. Act-Age
11. Robot x Laserbeam
Tomatoy Lycopene

With Bozebeats gone, Robot is back to the bottom again. No word on if Act-Age ended, but if it did its strange that it's still not at the bottom. Next week One Piece gets the cover,  Hinomaru gets color page, and We Never Learn gets the color page. It's weird that they keep clumping all three of the new series together like that. It makes it too easy for readers to skip over if they really want to. Anyway, this week is pretty expected.

VLordGTZ

Rurouni Kenshin: Hokkaido Arc is resuming in June.

That was...........fast.  I'm honestly wondering if Viz is still going to simulpub it after everything that's happened.

gunswordfist

Quote from: VLordGTZ on April 23, 2018, 04:36:24 AM
Rurouni Kenshin: Hokkaido Arc is resuming in June.

That was...........fast.  I'm honestly wondering if Viz is still going to simulpub it after everything that's happened.
I am so disgusted.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

VLordGTZ

Spark never posted this, so I guess I'll do it:

Shounen Jump Issue 23:

Hinomaru Zumou (Lead CP)
1. Yakusoku no Neverland
2. One Piece (Cover)
3. Black Clover
Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai (CP, Popularity Poll Results)
4. Kimetsu no Yaiba
5. Haikyuu!!
Rika no Jikan (CP, One Shot)
Ziga (Not Ranked)
6. Gintama
7. Boku no Hero Academia
Boruto (CP)
8. Jujutsu Kaisen
9. Act-Age
10. Robot x Laserbeam
11. Shokugeki no Souma
12. Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
Tomatoypoo no Lycopene

Shounen Jump Issue 24:
New Series: Momiji no Kisetsu (by Satojou Masayoshi)

Shounen Jump Issue 25:
New Series: Kimi wo Shinrayku Seyo! (by Inaoka Kazusa)

I'm surprised to see the new serialization round so soon.  I don't think anything else will get cancelled in the near future since we're down to 17 regular series (minus Boruto), so I'm curious how these will perform.

Spark Of Spirit

Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #24 (May 8th 2018):
Momiji no Kisetsu (Cover, Lead CP, New Series)
1. Promised Neverland
2. One Piece
Dr. Stone (CP)
3. Gintama
4. We Never Learn
Haikyu!! (CP)
5. Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Souma
6. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
7. Black Clover
8. My Hero Academia
9. Noah's Notes
10. Jujutsu Kaisen
11. Hinomaru Zumou
Ziga (Not Ranked)
12. Robot X Laserbeam
13. Act-Age
Tomatoy Lycopene

Bad sign for Act-Age, though its sales were slightly higher than other bombs, so maybe it'll get moved to Jump+. I'm surprised Kaisen didn't drop to last place, though. It's clearly the weakest series in the magazine. Not the best start for Noah's Notes, either, but it could be worse. Next week we see where Ziga starts off. At this point I'm wondering if Gintama is ever going to end. It's sales are down and the anime is supposed to cover the ending, so it should be finished. Yet it just keeps going. Weird. I guess we'll see where all three new series stand next week. Should be interesting.