Cartoon Network Nostalgia Thread

Started by Avaitor, December 27, 2010, 10:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rynnec

Outside of some femmeslash material, PuffyAmiYumi is pretty forgettable as far CC's go.

Quote from: Foggle on April 28, 2012, 11:22:27 PM
I think so, Avaitor.

Man, Kappa Mikey was some of the worst shit.

But it did have a catchy song.

Kiddington

Sean Schemmel actually had a voice-over role in Kappa Mikey.

...and yes, he still sounds like Goku.

Daxdiv

He was the best character on that show. Everyone else was annoying as fuck... except Ozu. That is saying something about me that I don't know anymore.

Avaitor

Kappa Mikey is why you never hear about Matt Wilson anymore.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rynnec

What about Matt Wilson? I always wondered what happened to him.

Daxdiv

I forget my Matt Wilson history, was this the show he ended up working on and is the reason why he makes cartoons on YouTube now?

Foggle

Quote from: Avaitor on April 28, 2012, 11:29:04 PM
??? I don't see any mention of him on KM's wikipedia page.

Kiddington

Quote from: Foggle on April 28, 2012, 11:31:14 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on April 28, 2012, 11:29:04 PM
??? I don't see any mention of him on KM's wikipedia page.

His IMDB page says otherwise.

He also worked on that Speed Racer reboot that the same company who made Kappa Mikey also created. So yeah.

Foggle

Quote from: Kiddington on April 28, 2012, 11:33:31 PM
He also worked on that Speed Racer reboot that the same company who made Kappa Mikey also created. So yeah.
Never heard about this. I assume it was shit?

Spark Of Spirit

There was a Matt Wilson who wasn't hired to work on the show because they saw Matt Wilson's commentary on TZ. It was just a poor sap who happened to have the same name.

It pretty much lead to him fleeing from TZ in order to not attract attention to himself any longer.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 28, 2012, 11:35:35 PM
There was a Matt Wilson who wasn't hired to work on the show because they saw Matt Wilson's commentary on TZ. It was just a poor sap who happened to have the same name.

It pretty much lead to him fleeing from TZ in order to not attract attention to himself any longer.
That Matt Wilson tried to apply to work for Krypto the Superdog but got turned down. Our Matt Wilson did get to work on Kappa Mikey a little.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

Quote from: Foggle on April 28, 2012, 11:35:17 PM

Yes.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Avaitor on April 28, 2012, 11:36:47 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 28, 2012, 11:35:35 PM

That Matt Wilson tried to apply to work for Krypto the Superdog but got turned down. Our Matt Wilson did get to work on Kappa Mikey a little.
Poor guy.

Foggle

Quote from: Kiddington on April 28, 2012, 11:37:41 PM
Quote from: Foggle on April 28, 2012, 11:35:17 PM

Yes.
*3 minutes in*

FFFFFFFuck no.

Quote43 likes, 2 dislikes

Mother of god.