Frozen

Started by Daikun, June 21, 2013, 08:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on July 30, 2014, 12:37:34 PM
Quote from: Homura Akemi on July 30, 2014, 12:27:59 PMEither I hate something with every fiber of my being or I love it to death. There is no in-between with me.

Yet your Attack on Titan review says that you like it but don't love it. Way to contradict yourself! :>
Exception that proves the rule?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Dalek's commentary for the movie that beat The Wind Rises and Ernest & Celestine. I'd define Dalek's emotions toward the movie throughout the commentary, but it's right in the title.

Speedy

The best thing to come out of "Let it Go" was Obama ordering Putin not to take over the Ukraine.  He's just gotta let it go.

"The Cold War never bothered me anyway!"

Rynnec

Quote from: Homura Akemi on August 26, 2014, 04:27:21 PM
Quote from: Speedy on August 26, 2014, 09:49:30 AM
The best thing to come out of "Let it Go" was Obama ordering Putin not to take over the Ukraine.  He's just gotta let it go.

"The Cold War never bothered me anyway!"

I would kill to see a fanfic of that. It'll be better than most of the Elsa/Anna fanfics, anyway.

B-but, lesbian incest. :(

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Game of Thrones has really made the concept of any incest seem so game to me, now.

I used to be repulsed by it. Now my reaction is nothing more than: "Eh, I've seen worse, I feel indifferent to this."

Also, I still haven't seen Frozen yet, but as far as Disney movies go, Wreck-It Ralph was amazing, and Big Hero 6 looks awesome, so I think it's safe to say that they are slowly overtaking Pixar in quality, who I quite frankly haven't found interesting since Up (though I do still want to see MU), and even more frankly always found to be highly overrated for the most part.

Avaitor

Bur I thought you really liked TS3?

Speaking of Putin and frozen, I'm waiting for him to accept Vin Diesel's ice bucket challenge.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I forgot that it came out after Up, to be honest, but it's still been a while since that came out, and Pixar has been doing shittier with their output in general.

Daikun

Lord Dalek

It would take the worst fanfiction in the world to make Frozen look even stupider and yet... somehow... Kingdom Hearts Gaiden (Formerly known as Once Upon a Time) found a way.

Avaitor

Well what do you expect from Not Fables.

New blog!

Nel_Annette

That show has more recaps than fucking Lost did. Every time I've seen my parents watching it, it's never the actual show, but a recap. Is it that complicated? Or just so shit-written that it's hard to follow?

Daikun

Avaitor

To the people who think this won't happen- the same pattern of actors accidentally pre-confirming it, only for the studio to decline for years until we get closer to the reveal is exactly what happened with Toy Story 4.

But hey, maybe if Disney doesn't send this to lesser talents and comes up with a strong enough story, this'll be good.

New blog!

Daikun

A follow-up short, Frozen Fever, is coming to theaters on March 13.