Why did you choose your Avatar and/or Signature?

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 18, 2011, 11:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiddington

:sly:

Well, if it's any consolation, my avatars usually don't last very long. I'm sure I'll change it again within due time.

Avaitor

Apparently that's going to be airing on Boomerang soon.

I kind of liked the show at first, until they replaced Jones's robotic voice with that annoying kid voice, and even redubbed the older episodes to have it. That was not cool, and just killed it for me, and probably for everyone else too.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Dr. Insomniac

The entire show felt like Schoolhouse Rock gone wrong.

Daxdiv

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on February 03, 2012, 09:14:33 PM
The entire show felt like Schoolhouse Rock gone wrong.

I thought that was the entire point of the show.

Kiddington

Quote from: Avaitor on February 03, 2012, 07:51:52 PM
Apparently that's going to be airing on Boomerang soon.

Hah, really? I might just have to give this a second look, even though I can't really see myself actually liking it that much more now if I didn't then (I still don't know why I even made this my avatar; guess I got nothing else better to use right now).

That's pretty interesting, though. You know, Boomerang has actually been, somewhat surprisingly, expanding their lineup lately (they're also airing Secret Saturdays now). Hopefully one of these days, they'll get around to putting Sheep on there; that is a series that truly deserves a second look.

Avaitor

Quote from: Kiddington on February 03, 2012, 11:52:54 PM
That's pretty interesting, though. You know, Boomerang has actually been, somewhat surprisingly, expanding their lineup lately (they're also airing Secret Saturdays now).
Whoa, really? Now that's a show I want to give another shot.

If you guys remember the review I wrote for it when it came out, I became considerably more positive towards the show as it went along, but I never got to finish it. I need to change that soon.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Daxdiv

Sure, go ahead. They currently air Secret Saturdays at Midnight, good material to watch when nothing else is on or I'm not in front of a computer. Truly was one of the best planned out CN originals. While the fanbase was a little crazy on toonzone, Jay Stephens himself came in and commented on a few things like story ideas he had and to explain certain things that happened in the episode for those that were unsure.

Daxdiv

Currently working on my new sig, this it includes Soldier from TF2 wearing Bill's Hat, Chell from Portal, Phoenix Wright from Ace Attorney on the top, and on the bottom you have Lucas from Mother 3/Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Barry from Pok?mon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, and Emi from Katawa Shoujo. As for the text, I used the Fourside text I got off of Earthbound Central. Was going to use Saturn, but I decided against it for the time being. Might incorporate it later. Why these 6, well they're a combination of personal favorites and I see fragments of myself in these guys.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

You need Flapjack in there to complete the blond kid with striped shirt brigade.

Avaitor

Figured that it's about time for a change, and I just watched "The Cat Concerto", so there we go.

New blog!

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daxdiv

Felt like using my favorite Elemental HERO monster, Absolute Zero. I just love it's effect of whenever it leaves the field, your opponent's monsters also have to leave the field.

Daxdiv

Well, my last avatar didn't last long. I got bored and decided to go with Emi from Katawa Shoujo since today is kind of her birthday if her profile on the official website is something to go by. You know, Katawa Shoujo, that visual novel I ramble on about and shit. I USED TO BE NORMAL BUT THEN I PLAYED THIS GAME AND IT DID STUFF TO ME! LIKE TOUCHY FEELY STUFF!

Foggle

Alright, guys, TinyPic *finally* removed my avatar for being "offensive." Should I reupload the pic to AR directly and keep using it or finally change it to something different? :SHOCK: