My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Started by Spark Of Spirit, March 28, 2011, 11:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstar

My favorite is Applejack. By all accounts I should find her the least appealing (no magic powers like the unicorns, no flying powers like the Pegasi or even LOL random powers like Pinkie Pie, workaholic), but she's my fave out of the Mane 6, with Twilight Sparkle at a close second.

I don't dislike Pinkie Pie, but she's best taken in small doses. A little Pinkie goes a long way for me.
Twinsanity - the Star Twins' blog. Cartoons. Pop Culture. Comedy. Opinions. Commentary. Analysis. Geekiness.

Goldstar

Out of the Mane 6, my favorite is Twilight Sparkle because she's smart and scholarly without being a stereotypical nerd, and also because she's purple (my favorite color). Plus, she's a unicorn, and unicorns are cool.

Rainbow Dash is currently my 2nd favorite pony.
The Star Twins + cartoons + geek speak =Twinsanity!

Avaitor

Quote from: Peanutbutter on April 17, 2013, 06:40:43 AM
I still like all six of them.  :??: I believe Beau was a big Rainbow Dash fan.
I thought she switched to Fluttershy around the time she went through some, uh, personal changes.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Eddy

Fluttershy and Rarity are my two favorites.

Dash is my least favorite, by far. She's alright but I don't like her nearly as much as the others.

Nel_Annette

Got Season 2 in the mail today. Overall, same kind of packaging as Season 1. I like the consistency. Except the inside cover when you open the case is the Season 2 cast poster. Freakin' awesome. And the villains are on the back cover. Here's hoping the wait for the Season 3 DVD only takes a few months like this one did, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't. I do like how quick they were to release this after Season 1, though.

Foggle

I will legitimately pay one of you to go see Equestria Girls in the theatre and write a review for us.

I'm gonna' need to see proof that you actually saw it at the theatre (and not online), though.

Rynnec

Foggle

Rynnec

Depends on how horrible the movie is. :thinkin:

Daxdiv

Will you give us money for the ticket and snacks?

Foggle

TheEclecticDude

Hmm I mite consider

I got a friend who's a big-time brony (srsly the guy cosplayed Big Mac once)

Spark Of Spirit

I would do this.

But I'm 100% certain we won't get it here.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

TheEclecticDude

Say as above ^

I think the closest place that probably would show it is in Atlanta, or at the very least Marietta/Kennesaw area

Lord Il

I'll just leave this riiiiiiiiight overrrrr...............................................................................

Not a brony, but I do get laughs at some of the parodies I run into on YouTube occasionally.

Hasbro knows exactly what they're doing with the release of Equestria Girls. The human character designs look smart and nicely complimentary of their pony counterparts. Yeah, I'm predicting Hasbro's going to do really well with this. Not so much with the limited release movie in theaters, but more so in the DVD/Blu-ray and toy merchandise. If it ends up doing really well, expect a sequel or five. Hasbro stocks might be extra healthy in the coming months.