E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) 2012

Started by Spark Of Spirit, May 04, 2012, 06:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Once again, the game I was most looking forward to hearing about this E3 will not be present, and neither will its creator. I'm so disappointed. :(

Avaitor

Quote from: Foggle on June 04, 2012, 11:29:38 PM
Beyond looks fucking terrible. All the worst things about Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy rolled up into a ball and tossed to Ellen Page? Fuck no. FUUUUUUCK NOOOOOOOO.
So what, it's an Inception prequel?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on June 04, 2012, 11:40:01 PM
Once again, the game I was most looking forward to hearing about this E3 will not be present, and neither will its creator. I'm so disappointed. :(
Yeah, that was high up on my list too. I'm sure some other publisher will grab it soon. :thumbup:

Spark Of Spirit

That is real. It has since been removed.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Avaitor

Yeah, I saw it on Facebook, Made me laugh hard.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

Saw it on twitter and laughed a bit at it.

Foggle

Peanutbutter

I didn't think Sony's conference was bad, but it was disappointing, especially compared to last year. Other than Beyond, there weren't any new blockbuster announcements we didn't know about already. Speaking of Beyond, I think it looks great. The CGI is much better than Heavy Rain's, the only problem is it didn't show the gameplay. Hopefully gameplay footage won't take too long to come out. I enjoyed Heavy Rain so I should enjoy Beyond.

Foggle

So the developers of NecroVisioN (awesome game!) are semi-rebooting Painkiller so that there can finally be a true sequel to the original. Can't fucking wait! (EDIT: Wait... this is a remake? Ugh. The original is already perfect! Hopefully quality sequels will follow.)

I love the art style. :)

GaryPotter

On a somewhat positive note, my sister is going to be a model today at E3. I'm wishing her luck.

Rynnec

Wow, even Nintendo's conference is rather "meh".

I blame Ubisoft.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on June 04, 2012, 08:39:50 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 04, 2012, 08:20:34 PM
Heavy Rain + Ellen Page = Beyond

...yay.
Quote from: gunswordfist on June 04, 2012, 08:23:53 PM
I'm sure Foggle would love the Beyond presentation.
Oh lord. Please elaborate further. :whuh:
I also said I think you'd like Little BigPlanet 3, Naughty Dog doing a zombie game and Insomniac canceling Overstrike for a Cloverfield game. I think that's elaborating enough. :>
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 04, 2012, 08:42:03 PM
Oh look, more console games on the Vita. Does anyone really care?

Put actual handheld games on the freaking thing.
I love dual analog sticks.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on June 05, 2012, 12:02:32 PM
Insomniac canceling Overstrike for a Cloverfield game.
Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

No.

You're joking.

Please tell me you're fucking joking.

Oh my god no.

:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: