Started by talonmalon333, October 01, 2012, 11:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Good lists and welcome to the site. :kabapu:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

LumRanmaYasha

Pharass

I too wish you welcome to the forum, LordGoku.
Incidentally, gunswordfist's lists makes me want to re-watch FMA: Brotherhood, I haven't seen that show in a long time.
In every age
In every place
The deeds of men
Remain the same.

gunswordfist

:) And I want to rewatch all of Avatar because of your list.

Brotherhood's not perfect but I love it. I want to rewatch it after seeing a good chunk of the last arc. Plus I haven't seen the first episodes in forever. I always catch the show after that on Toonami and have only seen FMAB in its entirety once.

gunswordfist

Heh, that's right, I had The Brave & The Bold at the top of my list this time. :) It's pretty much my favorite cartoon ever now and it has my favorite Batman.

LordGoku

I admit I forgot about FMA. To be honest it's up in the air which one is better in my mind, because they are both so good.

The two unkown ones will be unknown for quite a while. I got some really heavy flack for liking them and well....yeah. (FYI they're not hentai or ecchi stuff.)

Anyway thank you for the kind words it's good to be here.

gunswordfist

You're welcome.

It's impossible for your choices to be unpopular as some of mine so go ahead and list them. :happytime:

Lord Il

Quote from: LordGoku on May 06, 2015, 04:01:30 PMThe two unkown ones will be unknown for quite a while. I got some really heavy flack for liking them and well....yeah. (FYI they're not hentai or ecchi stuff.)
Bah! Not to worry. It's not like we're gonna beat you up for something you enjoy.

And welcome to AR! :e_hail:

gunswordfist

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

LordGoku

Spark Of Spirit

Now here I thought it was something really weird.  :D

No problem with that if it's what you like.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Quote from: LordGoku on May 06, 2015, 08:53:12 PM
Naruto & Bleach
Kill it with fire. :burn: :devil: No seriously, it's not that bad. :D I watched both when they were on Toonami. :)
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 06, 2015, 08:56:01 PM
Now here I thought it was something really weird.  :D

No problem with that if it's what you like.
:DMe too. That's tame