Video Game Music

Started by talonmalon333, December 31, 2010, 12:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on August 16, 2013, 08:18:39 AM
Foggle, what do you think of this theme?

Amazing stuff, IMO.
YES, that is what I like! :swoon:

Eddy

I don't know how everyone else feels but I think the Mount Vesuvius theme from DuckTales Remastered is right up there with the music from the original game.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Eddy on August 27, 2013, 08:18:06 PM
I don't know how everyone else feels but I think the Mount Vesuvius theme from DuckTales Remastered is right up there with the music from the original game.
The Money Bin theme from the intro is pretty amazing too. It reminds me of old school Rescue Rangers NES music.

The soundtrack as a whole is pretty great.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Eddy

There really needs to be a soundtrack release for this game already.

Spark Of Spirit

I think that might be a Disney thing. All of Virt's other soundtracks (Double Dragon Neon, Might Switch Force!, I think Contra 4) are all on his bandcamp site. It stands to reason this one should be, too.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Eddy

He also did the soundtrack to Adventure Time on the 3DS (which also has great music) which is available officially on soundcloud.

But, yeah, I'm guessing it's a Disney thing. And Disney is known for keeping a pretty tight leash on things.

Nel_Annette

As much as I've been finding the gameplay very dull, I'll agree with you on the Adventure Time game's soundtrack, Eddy. Very catchy. One of the songs sounds very much like Anamanaguchi.

Lord Il

The Skullmonkeys soundtrack!
Open this in another tab and let 'er play in the background.. the whole thing if you dare:e_evil: It's a little.. out there. Some songs still manage to make me lmao.

Foggle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeNe0HUTuyA

One of the most badass battle themes I've ever heard, good lord.

Spark Of Spirit

Nel_Annette

That is a true statement.

gunswordfist

Can't wait for the next VGM tournament to start.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Classic Sega.

The 3D Classics series is something else.

gunswordfist

Heh, TheMythOfRenegade always uploads the best Sega themes.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Sega has some of the best themes, that's why.  ;)