E3 2013

Started by Foggle, June 10, 2013, 04:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

They toned it down quite bit but yeah I can see why it would annoy people. Still, I'm stoked that they're actually tweaking it. The game really deserves it.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

I like WInd Waker and Twilight Princess tied (I know that's a minority opinion, though). If this remake makes WW better, that would put it over TP.

EDIT: Man, just compare this picture of Wind Waker HD Link from months ago: http://www.zeldadungeon.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Zelda-Wind-Waker-HD-09.jpg

To how he is now: http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/06/Zelda-Wind-Waker-HD-1.jpg

It just looks so much better now. But still, tone down that bloom. http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/06/Zelda-Wind-Waker-HD-9-1152x648.jpg

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 11, 2013, 03:37:43 PM
Mega Man Smash Bros Gameplay!

I'm still stunned that he's in!

Didn't we all predict it would happen someday? :P

Rynnec

Quote from: talonmalon333 on June 11, 2013, 03:41:31 PM

Didn't we all predict it would happen someday? :P

That was before Capcom started treating him like crap though. :D

Also, Max gives his thoughts on KI3.

Spark Of Spirit

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 11, 2013, 09:46:46 AM
MEGA MAN IS IN SMASH BROS!

CLASSIC MEGA MAN IN IN SMASH BROS.

Bring back Sonic and we're good now.
So I guess we can close down the Death of Capcom thread now. :lol:

Quote from: Daikun on June 11, 2013, 06:40:06 AM

A+ post.

Spark Of Spirit

I just saw a poor quality youtube video of that first dungeon from Zelda 3DS where the player goes onto the world map. The dungeon is located in the area where the eastern temple was ALTTP so it looks like it's the first dungeon.

Rynnec

Just watched the video. So freaking awesome, minus the fact that Mario still has his Fludd special. :bleh:

Foggle

OMG, now THIS is what I'm talking about!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=gEqmkduIeMU

Skip to 3:50 for gameplay footage. This is already one of my all time favorite games and I haven't even played it yet. :swoon: :swoon:

Spark Of Spirit

Sonic Lost World has the Super Peel Out from Sonic CD.

:happytime:

Spark Of Spirit

Full level of SM3DW

Oh man, I really can't wait to play this demo.  :D

talonmalon333

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 11, 2013, 05:55:23 PM
Full level of SM3DW

Oh man, I really can't wait to play this demo.  :D

You can already play it. They released it on the 3DS. :humhumhum:

Spark Of Spirit

IGN Developer Demo

I'm so glad they chose this direction. It looks great.

Spark Of Spirit

Smash rumors ahoy!

Quote"Last week, Gematsu was tipped off about Nintendo?s E3 character reveals for Super Smash Bros. But since we were unable to confirm the validity of our source, we refrained from posting the information. Of the six characters we were told would be revealed, three have been confirmed: Mega Man, Animal Crossing Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer. The three left remaining are Little Mac, Pac-Man, and your Mii."
Seems likely.