Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

The Zelda games they found:

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The (N64) [JP]
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, The (NDS) [JP]
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, The (NDS) [JP]
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, The [JP]
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, The [JP]

The only one with a brand new HD in the title is Twilight Princess.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Wait, the DS games are coming to Wii U? Those are even more dependent on gimmick controls than Skyward Sword, to the point where I literally can't imagine how they'd be playable on anything other than the DS.

Spark Of Spirit

DS games are already on the Wii U. They have a bunch of different control and screen options so anyone can play however they like. I haven't got any, though, so I can't tell you how good they look. I have all my DS games by my 3DS.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

They'll probably be gamepad-only and require usage of the touch screen just like they did on the DS.

talonmalon333

If they are only going to be playable on the portable tablet, we might as well just be playing them on the DS.

Spark Of Spirit

I doubt the screen is going to be the problem for people playing PH for the first time.

talonmalon333

:sly:

They should just re-release A Link Between Worlds onto Wii U eShop instead.

Spark Of Spirit

If it would get more people to play it, that would be great. ALBW is one of the best Zelda games. My recent replay confirmed it.

talonmalon333

I need to replay it someday. Even after one playthrough, I'd already call it one of the best. Not quite on the same level as the Super Nintendo game it pays homage to, but a worthy successor.

Foggle

So now that I can finally play Twilight Princess... this epic adventure begins with me trying to get a cat to cross a bridge until he glitches into the water and I have to enter/exit a house to reset the level and try again. Awesome!

Foggle

Oh, okay, apparently I can't save the cat yet. Glad I looked at a guide or I might have been at this all night. :wth:

gunswordfist

You're going to make a great fireman one day.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on October 14, 2015, 11:54:55 PM
You're going to make a great fireman one day.
:il_hahaha:

It's pretty obvious what to do if you cross the town normally (since someone basically tells you), but I missed that piece of dialogue because I swam across the lake to the cat as soon as I saw him. Since he ran away from me toward the bridge, I just naturally assumed you were supposed to chase him to the store. :sweat:

Foggle

Okay, I've turned into a wolf, and I really like this game now.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on October 14, 2015, 11:41:57 PM
So now that I can finally play Twilight Princess... this epic adventure begins with me trying to get a cat to cross a bridge until he glitches into the water and I have to enter/exit a house to reset the level and try again. Awesome!
Told you the opening needed to be truncated.