E3 2013

Started by Foggle, June 10, 2013, 04:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Foggle on June 14, 2013, 11:01:23 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on June 14, 2013, 10:00:45 PM
Whoa, I thought I was good at subtlety. You sounded serious.
Yeah, agreed.

Now you're just being rude. :unimpressed:

Foggle

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Well, phooey on you!

There! Take that! :>

talonmalon333

Quote from: Foggle on June 14, 2013, 07:51:09 PMalmost all of the Metal Gear titles still have lots of real gameplay time, featuring some of the best stealth mechanics and boss fights in the business.

I agree here. Even with MGS3, that game has one of my favorite video game stories ever. But still, the best part of the game is the gameplay (the way they nailed the survival and stealth gameplay is still incredible to me).

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I've actually played most of MGS3 as well as all of MGS2, and its just not my thing. Like I said, I don't really enjoy stealth that much.

Foggle

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on June 15, 2013, 12:08:19 AM
Well, phooey on you!

There! Take that! :>
:cry:

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on June 15, 2013, 02:12:39 AM
I've actually played most of MGS3 as well as all of MGS2, and its just not my thing. Like I said, I don't really enjoy stealth that much.
Yeah, if you don't like stealth, you won't like MGS. Sorry, it's just a pet peeve of mine when people criticize Metal Gear for not having enough gameplay. Even MGS4 has large chunks of quality gaming, though admittedly that one is kind of movie-like at times.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Like I said, the gameplay criticism was more to piss of GSF. I've even done the same thing for games that I like, such as DMC, just because I know that bashing them will piss his feeble-mind off. I do this stuff ALL the time, lol. :D

gunswordfist

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on June 15, 2013, 10:47:51 AM
Like I said, the gameplay criticism was more to piss of GSF. I've even done the same thing for games that I like, such as DMC, just because I know that bashing them will piss his feeble-mind off. I do this stuff ALL the time, lol. :D
Get a life, dude :whuh:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: gunswordfist on June 15, 2013, 02:28:37 PM

This coming from the guy who openly loves to start arguments with everyone for no reason other than being a typical douche. :sly:

gunswordfist

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on June 15, 2013, 02:45:05 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on June 15, 2013, 02:28:37 PM

This coming from the guy who openly loves to start arguments with everyone for no reason other than being a typical douche. :sly:
That's right, bitch :sly:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: gunswordfist on June 15, 2013, 03:41:47 PM

So, in other words you basically just admitted to being a human douche. Wow, I didn't even have to try this time. :awesome:

gunswordfist

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on June 15, 2013, 03:59:33 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on June 15, 2013, 03:41:47 PM

So, in other words you basically just admitted to being a human douche. Wow, I didn't even have to try this time. :awesome:
I'm sure you always love putting no effort in, you lazy fuck :bleh:

Spark Of Spirit

I got to go to the Best Buy event today (I just came back), and really think Super Mario 3D World and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze are awesome. Unfortunately, almost everyone only wanted to play Mario Kart 8 so I didn't get to see as much Wind Waker or Donkey Kong this time.

I was the only one who played Donkey Kong with my friend aside from one other pair so the employee let me race through 6-6 (I think that was the number) and most of the boss. After playing all the levels, I can safely say this will top Returns. I got all the Kong letters and all the puzzle pieces (except one piece) in 6-6 and really got to experience the better controls and level design (and awesome David Wise theme) and a pretty cool boss that was far better than the weak ones in Returns.

Super Mario 3D World controls perfectly. You still have all the Galaxy moves (I played as Mario and Toad so I can tell you that they work for both) such as the side-flip, long-jump, and back-flip, even if it is 8-way movement you won't notice it. Levels have a lot of secrets and wide spaces to platform through and the four different characters that play differently helps a lot.

I think I was filmed when playing Donkey Kong, so maybe my run will pop up online?  :lol:
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Grave

Angry Joe interview with Major Nelson.

Honestly, I couldn't watch the entire interview. Mainly because this Major Nelson guy just comes off like some kinda douche and I wanted to put my fist through the screen.

Foggle

Quote from: http://twitter.com/XboxSupport1/status/345338828606812160If your account is banned, you also forfeit the licenses to any games that have licenses tied to it as listed in the ToU.