What Are You Currently Playing? 5.05: You Are (Not) A Gamer

Started by Avaitor, August 30, 2012, 09:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nel_Annette

If you beat Pokemon with Lvl. 100 Pokemon, will the lower ones still get experience?

Commode

Quote from: Nel_Annette on October 13, 2013, 01:49:46 PM
If you beat Pokemon with Lvl. 100 Pokemon, will the lower ones still get experience?

I don't know about this version yet, but in older games yeah.  Did this a lot in HG/SS.

And yeah, the Exp. Share isn't that big of a thing to me, you can easily turn it on and off, but for some people it's an issue.  Another cool thing is Wonder Trading, where you take one of your Pokemon and trade it to a random person from anywhere in the world.  You do often get lots of commen Pokemon, but at the same time you can get some good ones(I got a Bulbasaur in one trade, and a Mareep in another, way earlier than you're able to obtain them in the game.  Needs me a Growlithe though).  Plus it helps out with filling the Pokedex with Pokemon you skip catching.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Grave

I intended to play a bit more Mass Effect over the weekend, but yesterday I had to work and when I got home I decided to play a bit more of SSF4: AE2012, or rather hit up training mode again. I've begun to see some major improvement now that I'm hitting some of Ryu's harder damaging combo's (basically the shoto starter combo... Cr.lp > Cr.lp > Cr.mp> Hadoken/tastu/shoryuken (ex as version as also). I've also seen improvements in my Evil Ryu (decided to make him my main) as well, although trying to link his ax kick into Cr.mp/lp is hard, but at least I got the same combo as Ryu, but I can tack on a shoryuken after the lk version of the tatsu. That's probably a bunch of jibberish to everyone though. :)

Daxdiv

EXP Share is making this game easier. I'm 7 badges in and my team is in their mid to late 60s, half of them are pushing 70. It pretty much made facing all the other gyms for me pretty easy.

gunswordfist

I am about to start playing Halo 3 for the first time ever.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Quote from: Avaitor on August 30, 2012, 09:19:39 PM
GSF is a little shit, but he agreed that it's time to start a new thread, so here you go. :blush:
I still hate you for this.

OK, I started Halo 3 early this. I love the way Chief moves even though his jump is a little too floaty. I am still getting used to the controls (X for grenades? Having to hold down a bumper to reload?)  I only got up to the camp where that big alien beat up a guy half its size so not far at all.

talonmalon333

Well gunswordshit just reminded me. Are we going to make a new thread once this one hits 100 pages?

Avaitor

Quote from: talonmalon333 on October 17, 2013, 12:30:24 PM
Well gunswordshit just reminded me. Are we going to make a new thread once this one hits 100 pages?
Unless you guys are really against it, I might.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

talonmalon333

Foggle

Quote from: talonmalon333 on October 17, 2013, 12:30:24 PM
Probably.

gunswordfist

talonmalon333

I'm not universally hated around this forum the world, so I wouldn't count on that.

Nel_Annette

Preordered this beauty from Gamestop's site. One of my favorite games of all time, so I was waiting for them to put up the preorders. I freaked because they were already sold out on Namco and Amazon's sites. Can't wait for March/April.  :lol:

Avaitor

So yeah, no more Wii, fo sho.

Does anyone here know that this means the Virtual Console is shutting down for it? I still have some unused credit that I hope won't go to waste.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

It shouldn't since it's still available on the Wii-U points and all.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton